Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!!

+2
boards of FL
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 9:50 am

Sal

Sal

Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! FireHair

WASHINGTON (AP) — Striving to take action where Congress would not, the Obama administration announced new steps Thursday on gun control, curbing the import of military surplus weapons and proposing to close a little-known loophole that lets felons and others circumvent background checks by registering guns to corporations.

Four months after a gun control drive collapsed spectacularly in the Senate, President Barack Obama added two more executive actions to a list of 23 steps the White House determined Obama could take on his own to reduce gun violence. With the political world focused on Mideast tensions and looming fiscal battles, the move signaled Obama’s intent to show he hasn’t lost sight of a cause he took up after 20 first graders and six adults were gunned down last year in an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/obama-close-background-check-loophole.php?ref=fpa

2Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 10:08 am

Sal,

Criminals/felons aren't buying guns where the rest of us are buying them.

What's asinine about curbing imported surplus weapons is that recently a stockpile of WWII carbines was trying to be reentered into the US market by a guy who had them refurbished overseas. Guess what? Oblamer blocked that transaction saying that they were "technically" imported. WTH??? The are AMERICAN guns.

Again, criminals that are robbing our homes and such aren't registering the guns they are getting to corporations. They are getting them on the black market.

3Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 10:10 am

And here is Bill Clinton spreading lies about guns as well....

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/08/28/bill-clinton-voting-should-be-as-easy-as-buying-an-assault-weapon/

I've never stood in line and waited 30 minutes to an hour to have a background check to vote.

4Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 11:04 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Again, criminals that are robbing our homes and such aren't registering the guns they are getting to corporations. They are getting them on the black market.

True.  On the same point, criminals who rob our homes aren't following the law that says people can't rob the homes of others.  Being it the case that having a law that restricts people from robbing people doesn't actually prevent people from robbing people, shouldn't we just do away with that law as well?  I agree this sounds a little "out there", but I'm using your logic here, so....

5Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 12:40 pm

How about we enforce the already enormous amount of gun laws on the books?

6Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 12:41 pm

Creating more laws that won't be followed by the people breaking the law as is, isn't going to fix things.

7Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 12:53 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:How about we enforce the already enormous amount of gun laws on the books?
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january-16-2013/there-goes-the-boom---atf

8Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 1:00 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Creating more laws that won't be followed by the people breaking the law as is, isn't going to fix things.
Yes, we should only have laws that would be followed by the people who br....wait, what? This may be the dumbest sentence I have ever read.

Murderers don't follow the law that says you can't kill people. Thieves don't follow the law that says you can't steal. Rapists don't follow the law that says you can't rape. Etc.

9Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 2:04 pm

Yella

Yella

The only gun law that would affect crime is the the one I want to see.
Make the commission of any crime where a firearm is used be a CAPITAL crime with the death penalty for all who are found guilty. They will get one appeal and if it fails they would be hanged the following week. No exceptions.

Something radical has to be done.

But it will never happen. Crime is a giant part of our economy.

Its like our need for war. We need war for the jobs both in the military and in the the private sector manufacturing and selling war materials.

The deaths that occur are sad but part of the price

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

10Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 2:14 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The only way to get weapons from our government is to join a drug cartel. Woohoo, free AK-47's for all.

Thanks to eric holder.

11Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 2:15 pm

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Yella wrote:The only gun law that would affect crime is the the one I want to see.
Make the commission of any crime where a firearm is used be a CAPITAL crime with the death penalty for all who are found guilty. They will get one appeal and if it fails they would be hanged the following week. No exceptions.

Something radical has to be done.

But it will never happen. Crime is a giant part of our economy.

Its like our need for war. We need war for the jobs both in the military and in the the private sector manufacturing and selling war materials.

The deaths that occur are sad but part of the price
Exactly. You can't put a band aide on top of a band aide on top of a band aid and expect to cure a malignant tumor. More band aide laws won't do a damn thing to cure anything. Fewer laws with better enforcement and harsher punishments are needed to cut the malignancy out.

12Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 2:16 pm

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Creating more laws that won't be followed by the people breaking the law as is, isn't going to fix things.
Yes, we should only have laws that would be followed by the people who br....wait, what?   This may be the dumbest sentence I have ever read.  

Murderers don't follow the law that says you can't kill people.  Thieves don't follow the law that says you can't steal.  Rapists don't follow the law that says you can't rape.  Etc.
Nice to know you're starting to see things our way. More band aid laws won't cure anything.

13Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 2:58 pm

Boards, what is stupid is that you and anti-gun people (that create gun free zones) think that more laws are the solution and they are not. How did the gun free zone in Connecticut work for you? Not so much ? And that is an example of how more laws wont work.

14Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 3:01 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Pacedog and Boards are both authoritarians in their own way. One wants to use force to control Americans the other wants to use force to control the rest of the whole damned world...birds of a feather in my book.

15Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 3:03 pm

Nah not into forcing anyone to do anything, h
Just wanting to protect what I have.

16Gun Tyranny!!  IMPEACH!!! Empty Re: Gun Tyranny!! IMPEACH!!! 8/29/2013, 3:04 pm

People like boards thinks that more laws are the solution to the already existing laws being ignored and also not enforced

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum