Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TYRANNY!! Obama Crams DREAM Act Down America's Throat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

I guess we can now consider the hispanic vote signed, sealed, and delivered. Marco Rubio can go fuck himself. LMAO! Cool

President Barack Obama’s administration announced Friday that it would stop deporting younger illegal immigrants and would begin granting them work permits.

The policy will apply to immigrants younger than 30 who arrived in the U.S. before the age of 16, have been in the country at least five years, have no criminal history and graduated from high school, earned a GED or served in the military. The decision could affect as many as 800,000 immigrants.

“Our nation’s immigration laws must be enforced in a firm and sensible manner,” Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said in a statement. “But they are not designed to be blindly enforced without consideration given to the individual circumstances of each case. Nor are they designed to remove productive young people to countries where they may not have lived or even speak the language. Discretion, which is used in so many other areas, is especially justified here.”

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/obama_policy_will_grant_immunity_to_young_immigran.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

salinsky wrote:I guess we can now consider the hispanic vote signed, sealed, and delivered. Marco Rubio can go fuck himself. LMAO! Cool

President Barack Obama’s administration announced Friday that it would stop deporting younger illegal immigrants and would begin granting them work permits.

The policy will apply to immigrants younger than 30 who arrived in the U.S. before the age of 16, have been in the country at least five years, have no criminal history and graduated from high school, earned a GED or served in the military. The decision could affect as many as 800,000 immigrants.

“Our nation’s immigration laws must be enforced in a firm and sensible manner,” Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said in a statement. “But they are not designed to be blindly enforced without consideration given to the individual circumstances of each case. Nor are they designed to remove productive young people to countries where they may not have lived or even speak the language. Discretion, which is used in so many other areas, is especially justified here.”

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/obama_policy_will_grant_immunity_to_young_immigran.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

Can you say election year grand standing. He didn't give a shit for 3 1/2 years now all of a sudden he cares about illegal immigrant children. I bet they can get their citizenship and their local DNC office!!! I wonder how bad those 800k immigrants are going to feel after the election when he throws them under the bus and forgets about them.

alecto wrote:
salinsky wrote:I guess we can now consider the hispanic vote signed, sealed, and delivered. Marco Rubio can go fuck himself. LMAO! Cool

Can you say election year grand standing. He didn't give a shit for 3 1/2 years now all of a sudden he cares about illegal immigrant children. I bet they can get their citizenship and their local DNC office!!! I wonder how bad those 800k immigrants are going to feel after the election when he throws them under the bus and forgets about them.

you mean like he did the gays and the indians till the next election?

Sal

Sal

alecto wrote:Can you say election year grand standing. He didn't give a shit for 3 1/2 years now all of a sudden he cares about illegal immigrant children. I bet they can get their citizenship and their local DNC office!!! I wonder how bad those 800k immigrants are going to feel after the election when he throws them under the bus and forgets about them.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!! Timing is EVERYTHING. Of course, he has supported the DREAM Act since before he even took office, but the fools in Congress would have none of it. So he waited for the perfect time, and ... VOILA! - Florida, Texas, Arizona, etc. are his for the taking. Brilliant!

Now the question is, what does Mittens do? If he denounces the policy, he loses the hispanic vote completely. If he condones it, the winger's heads explode. His only play is to criticize the politics and remain silent on the policy, and hope that he is allowed to skate by.
Razz

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

What will this do to the unemployment rate? Put more Americans out of work?

salinsky wrote:
alecto wrote:Can you say election year grand standing. He didn't give a shit for 3 1/2 years now all of a sudden he cares about illegal immigrant children. I bet they can get their citizenship and their local DNC office!!! I wonder how bad those 800k immigrants are going to feel after the election when he throws them under the bus and forgets about them.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!! Timing is EVERYTHING. Of course, he has supported the DREAM Act since before he even took office, but the fools in Congress would have none of it. So he waited for the perfect time, and ... VOILA! - Florida, Texas, Arizona, etc. are his for the taking. Brilliant!

Now the question is, what does Mittens do? If he denounces the policy, he loses the hispanic vote completely. If he condones it, the winger's heads explode. His only play is to criticize the politics and remain silent on the policy, and hope that he is allowed to skate by.
Razz

Why of coarse it was a smart move, destroying lives for political gain, just what you would expect from a slimy snake but hey when your hate your own people why not help illegals take their jobs. Lets not forget how bad he pissed off the Hispanic community with his gay agenda, even the black community is starting to turn their back on him over that one. Guess he will have to buy them off next!!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

half-a-homey got heckled in the rose garden during his illegal announcement.

ghandi wrote:half-a-homey got heckled in the rose garden during his illegal announcement.

half-a-homey, thats good. Why ain't he half-a-honkey? afro

Guess Sal was wrong here on this thread.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Guess Sal was wrong here on this thread.

Has someone hacked your account?  Neutral 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum