Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why did FBI Director, James Comey, fall on the sword?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Why did FBI Director, James Comey, fall on the sword?

Today's sworn testimony by James Comey raised more questions than were answered.

It now turns out that James Comey DID NOT ATTEND the 3 1/2 hour meeting with Hillary Clinton.  There is no RECORDING of the meeting.  Comey did not personally debrief the agents but simply accepted their written reports.  WORSE OF ALL, NONE OF HER TESTIMONY WAS UNDER OATH.

Why did Comey simply not stop after detailing all they had found, and tossed the ball to the Loretta Lynch at the Justice Department?

Comey said, under oath, numerous times, that Hillary Clinton had lied.  What was it that caused the impeachment of President Clinton...loss of his law license and $50,000. fine?  What was it that caused Martha Stewart to go to jail?

Although, James Comey HAS written devastating ads for not only Donald Trump but also for Republicans in lower offices.  Democrats down the line are going to be asked about Clinton's incompetence and gross negligence.

2seaoat

I feel your pain Mr. Markle.....you were wrong on everything.....the environment....the wars.....terrorism.....and now Hillary. By the way tonight the Devil is in Pensacola giving Satanic prayers at a meeting, and he told me....as I believe I died a week ago, that you are an inspiration for him as an agent of evil and lies.......sorry Mr. Markle.....justice prevailed and Hillary was exonerated completely......she lied....she would have to have the intent to do the same......and NOBODY has shown the same......sorry you lost.....your boyz of evil just got their hat handed to them in their grilling of the honest FBI director, and lawyers set up the parameters of a client being interviewed by law enforcement......on voluntary conversations, lawyers insist that the conversation not be taped or transcribed, and particularly if the client is high profile and the fools thought they could subpoena the same and use it for propaganda.....sorry Mr. Markle.....you and the devil need to quit spending so much time here in Pensacola.......it is beginning to show......your boyz are on the face of it as thick as a brick.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I feel your pain Mr. Markle.....you were wrong on everything.....the environment....the wars.....terrorism.....and now Hillary.   By the way tonight the Devil is in Pensacola giving Satanic prayers at a meeting, and he told me....as I believe I died a week ago, that you are an inspiration for him as an agent of evil and lies.......sorry Mr. Markle.....justice prevailed and Hillary was exonerated completely......she lied....she would have to have the intent to do the same......and NOBODY has shown the same......sorry you lost.....your boyz of evil just got their hat handed to them in their grilling of the honest FBI director, and lawyers set up the parameters of a client being interviewed by law enforcement......on voluntary conversations, lawyers insist that the conversation not be taped or transcribed, and particularly if the client is high profile and the fools thought they could subpoena the same and use it for propaganda.....sorry Mr. Markle.....you and the devil need to quit spending so much time here in Pensacola.......it is beginning to show......your boyz are on the face of it as thick as a brick.

Why did FBI Director, James Comey, fall on the sword? Wordsalad_zpspdjlfcpj

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why does every topic poster Markle spins of late require 2 or more threads for the same junk?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Few could accomplish what Mr. Markle has accomplished ......he has been consistently wrong on everything since he has posted on the PNJ and here.....nobody could match that record if they tried.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Once again Markle demonstrates his hatred for Hillary. Does that mean he'll be voting for Trump? What about it Markle? Trump is an irrational, unstable racist. Isn't he your hero?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

From MSNBC's All in with Chris Hayes:

Today's hearing summarized in 18 words:

Rep. Carter: "It would appear to me you've got a hell of a case."
Director Comey: "And I'm telling you we don't."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum