Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anybody have a suggestion for a good Air Conditioning installer, and repair contractor

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I would also like to wish Pkr well. Pain that radiates is awful.

2seaoat

PKR has not told us the full extent of the pain he has suffered.......the close call this winter, and the neck and back forcing him to not be able to play tennis has had to be tough. I can tell you that kidney stones for me were the worst pain, even worse than the lung lobe removal, but the one time I suffered back issues was playing softball trying to make a double into a triple when the hamstring blew.......well as a golfer, I started playing golf about a week later and I cranked my back to where I could hardly walk.....they gave me pain pills and muscle relaxers, and like a fool I kept golfing by modifying my swing, which actually helped my game.....all from a hamstring. It took a year to get the back without pain, but then it was simply gone and it has been 25 years without issues. I would not wish the same on anybody who still wants to be active.

Thank you. I'll probably wait until after the summer to go ahead and try surgery again. I won't be able to be very active this summer... but I'll have lots of visiters and kids running around and I don't want to be laid up that. I love summer.

Happy Independence Day..!!

RealLindaL

Same to you, Pkr. Trust you're making the best decision for you.

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I got a new system put in Oct. and Energysavers was the best price. McCombs couldn't match it and I had used them for years. The condenser has a lifetime warranty. The prices ranged from $3500 to $5000 for a 21/2 ton. They were $500 cheaper than McCombs who was the next cheapest w/ no lifetime warranty on the condenser.

Of course we all know price is not the only consideration on a major purchase like this nor in ongoing maintenance relationships, but obviously you were comfortable selecting Energy Savers and more power to you.  I don't personally have any experience with them but that doesn't mean squat.  

Sea, watch your asz on the road and drink plenty of coffee.

Well, price was the biggest consideration since they were all offering basically the same air handler w/ some variation on the condenser but the price was very uphill from one another. The bigger the company the higher the price I found for the same service. Energysavers was offering the best deal although I was not familiar w/ them. A friend of my daughter's who was an HVAC installer was going to do it but he committed suicide over a girl so that didn't work out. Now when I talk about my a/c system I am reminded of that. They were friends since high school and he just made a very bad decision but was a great guy. It was devastating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum