Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You want a real email scandal....Trump solicited campaign contributions from foreign governments

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

"Help me make my first ever fundraising email the most successful fundraising email ever sent in the history of modern politics," read one pitch referenced in the complaint sent to members of Althingi, Iceland's parliament. In the solicitation, Trump asked for donations in amounts ranging from $1 to $2,700, and offered to match them with up to $2 million of his own money.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-broke-law-by-soliciting-foreign-donations-complaint-alleges/ar-AAhN9bu?li=BBnb7Kz

Crooked Hillary......yep, we heard he was self funding so what does he do....break the law and solicit campaign funds from foreign nationals in foreign governments.....he is too fricking ignorant to be President, but the worst part what a fricking liar.....self finance my asz.

2seaoat

I cannot wait to the investigation is complete.....two years and millions of dollars from house committees investigating this blatant solicitation in violation of the law.....oh my.....how foolish am I? An actual quid pro quo, and Hillary is crooked.......Trump told us he would self finance......I wonder how big the check will be from Putin?

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:"Help me make my first ever fundraising email the most successful fundraising email ever sent in the history of modern politics," read one pitch referenced in the complaint sent to members of Althingi, Iceland's parliament. In the solicitation, Trump asked for donations in amounts ranging from $1 to $2,700, and offered to match them with up to $2 million of his own money.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-broke-law-by-soliciting-foreign-donations-complaint-alleges/ar-AAhN9bu?li=BBnb7Kz

Crooked Hillary......yep, we heard he was self funding so what does he do....break the law and solicit campaign funds from foreign nationals in foreign governments.....he is too fricking ignorant to be President, but the worst part what a fricking liar.....self finance my asz.

Iceland? Isn't that one of the countries on the peepers list. We will know there is a connection for sure if tRump tries panhandling in Hong Kong.

2seaoat wrote:I cannot wait to the investigation is complete.....two years and millions of dollars from house committees investigating this blatant solicitation in violation of the law.....oh my.....how foolish am I? An actual quid pro quo, and Hillary is crooked.......Trump told us he would self finance......I wonder how big the check will be from Putin?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

gatorfan

2SO will have a volume or three to write about these familiar businesses and names I'm sure, or maybe not:

Rosatom

Uranium One

$2.35M to Clinton Foundation while HRC was SecState and involved with the approval of U.S. uranium interests sales to UO – of course the Clintons failed to disclose the association

$500K to WJC for a Moscow speech linked to the bank tied to the Uranium One sale

Frank Giustra donates $31.5M to CGI

Obama was also accused of soliciting foreign donations via internet fund raising efforts during his campaign.

So to sum it all up, Trump is a scheming liar (already a known fact) and HRC is a scheming liar (also a known fact)

2seaoat

So where has anybody shown that a charitable foundation has broke the law in regard to the Clinton Foundation? Where has anybody shown that the 11% administrative costs of that foundation, are the false reports of 90% administrative costs by the right wing propaganda machine?

Sorry, Bill Gates is waiting to go to jail because he has asked quid pro quo for donations to his foundation........and just for moral clarity.......has Donald yet turned over the five million raised for veterans? Show me any dollar directly given to President Clinton, or SOS Clinton and I am all ears......but then again this has never been about the truth has it.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:So where has anybody shown that a charitable foundation has broke the law in regard to the Clinton Foundation?   Where has anybody shown that the 11% administrative costs of that foundation, are the false reports of 90% administrative costs by the right wing propaganda machine?

Sorry, Bill Gates is waiting to go to jail because he has asked quid pro quo for donations to his foundation........and just for moral clarity.......has Donald yet turned over the five million raised for veterans?    Show me any dollar directly given to President Clinton, or SOS Clinton and I am all ears......but then again this has never been about the truth has it.

Not to you.......

2seaoat

The Orwellian doublethink that thousands of children are being saved in Africa from disease and hunger is somehow rendered to be a moral wrong because nation states contribute to a not for profit foundation which is in full compliance of the law, and where Bill and Hillary make no money from the same.....yes the truth is simple. For those who swallow propaganda which has NEVER found a scintilla of truth that helping children with a foundation somehow enriches the Clinton's personally......PURE Doublethink.

gatorfan

CGI is an "operational charity" so they don't issue many grants but instead use staff to perform work related to their causes. Nothing wrong with that at all but to think major foreign and big-money domestic contributions while HRC was SoS do not have implications of influence seeking is simply turning a blind eye to reality.

"Charity Navigator put the Clinton Foundation on its “watch list,” but not because of concerns about insufficient funds going toward charity. Mainly, it was put on the watch list due to questions raised in the media about foreign donations to the foundation and the potential for quid pro quo when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. "

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

2seaoat

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

Your link. Good people doing good things for people in need around the world. Let no good deed go unpunished......innuendo and more of the same witch hunts will not change the reality, that those funds raised helped those people who are most vulnerable and in need. We should celebrate the Clintons while her opponent is standing in Scotland telling us about the incredible suites in the former light house and how the British Pound collapsing will bring more tourists to Turnberry.......the moral choices cannot be more clear, and the Orwellian doublethink of making charitable acts bad and unbridled greed for self and not the nation good, is simply silly........probably better to use the term comical.

Markle

Markle

Obama campaign accepted foreign Web donation — and may be hiding more
By Isabel Vincent October 21, 2012

The Obama re-election campaign has accepted at least one foreign donation in violation of the law — and does nothing to check on the provenance of millions of dollars in other contributions, a watchdog group alleges.

Chris Walker, a British citizen who lives outside London, told The Post he was able to make two $5 donations to President Obama’s campaign this month through its Web site while a similar attempt to give Mitt Romney cash was rejected. It is illegal to knowingly solicit or accept money from foreign citizens.

Walker said he used his actual street address in England but entered Arkansas as his state with the Schenectady, NY, ZIP code of 12345.

“When I did Romney’s, the payment got rejected on the grounds that the address on the card did not match the address that I entered,” he said. “Romney’s Web site wanted the code from the back of card. Barack Obama’s didn’t.”

In September, Obama’s campaign took in more than $2 million from donors who provided no ZIP code or incomplete ZIP codes, according to data posted on the Federal Election Commission Web site.

The Obama campaign said the FEC data was the result of “a minor technical error.”

“All the ZIP codes and numbers are real and can be verified,” spokesman Michael Czin said.

http://nypost.com/2012/10/21/obama-campaign-accepted-foreign-web-donation-and-may-be-hiding-more/

2seaoat

So President Obama solicited campaign contributions from foreign governments and foreign officials.....please show us that solicitation letter.

When I ran for public office, we sent certain contributions back to donors where I had a policy of not accepting a certain type of donor class. I had no access to those decisions as a finance chairman reviewed each donation based on my policy, and we had to make a report to the state on each donation. I found out after the campaign, that in fact at least one person in that donor class had sent a personal check , and our campaign had cashed the check. You have to understand the absolute violation of the rules reflected in the Trump solicitation letters, and the futility of your attempt to paint President Obama with your usual smear campaign......Did you see the President's popularity has even gone higher.....you have to lose sleep every night now as the reality is coming which you certainly will not like.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So where has anybody shown that a charitable foundation has broke the law in regard to the Clinton Foundation?   Where has anybody shown that the 11% administrative costs of that foundation, are the false reports of 90% administrative costs by the right wing propaganda machine?

Sorry, Bill Gates is waiting to go to jail because he has asked quid pro quo for donations to his foundation........and just for moral clarity.......has Donald yet turned over the five million raised for veterans?    Show me any dollar directly given to President Clinton, or SOS Clinton and I am all ears......but then again this has never been about the truth has it.

Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation
LITTLE ROCK, AR

Why isn't this organization rated?

We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity's atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=311580204

You want a real email scandal....Trump solicited campaign contributions from foreign governments Laughingcriter

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This is one of the sites where Poster Markle gets his news and information:

You want a real email scandal....Trump solicited campaign contributions from foreign governments Ny_nyp-13

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum