Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am so tired of these calls from "the IRS"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Has anyone else received these? They must have called my number at least 10 times; there was even one call that stated "This is officer so & so". These people are making threats of arrest.

2seaoat

I am getting two calls a week from a fraudulent front for the Illinois dept. of revenue. I now simply look that the area code is from Springfield and do not answer. Apparently these scams have fools giving them information and money, but telling them to F off is not working, and the do not call list is a joke on a cell phone.

Google: Call block app

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I frequently get calls from "Rachel from Cardholder Services," and other trash robo-calls.  Fuck em all!.... I like to press 1 and then quickly dial up this website and turn up the volume:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

I then lay the handset next to a speaker and leave it there until I hear the "beep, beep, beep..." of their hang-up. You have to fight fire with fire with these folks.....

I bet 30-40% of the incoming calls to my house are unsolicited (and unlawful) robo-calls. We are on both the Florida and National do not call lists.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:the do not call list is a joke on a cell phone.

It's a joke on any phone.   We haven't received the phony IRS call but get plenty of other crapola calls, more on our home phone than the cell.   We just hang up the moment we realize what it is, often without even saying hello if caller ID seems to indicate it's a phony.  Telling them to take our number off their lists is quite useless, we realized long ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum