Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump will be the oldest President to take office

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Reagan was 69 when he took office, and Trump is 70. At the rate I have declined since 60, I think like airline pilots.....we might need to cap the first time to run to 65 or younger. President Reagan in his last term was suffering from his age related dementia.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump will not be President. Trump will kill his brand through this power play, and he will go down as one of the biggest hucksters in our history. At the same time, he has also killed the GOP brand. It's poetic justice.

2seaoat

I hope you are right, but when you posted the Stanford speech, did you hear the boos, and my wife reporting the discussion at the baby shower was shocking to me with 60 something women unanimously for Trump.....my wife just quietly said, I think I will be cancelling out your vote, because I cannot vote for Trump.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I hope you are right, but when you posted the Stanford speech, did you hear the boos, and my wife reporting the discussion at the baby shower was shocking to me with 60 something women unanimously for Trump.....my wife just quietly said, I think I will be cancelling out your vote, because I cannot vote for Trump.

Good for her for speaking up.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I hope you are right, but when you posted the Stanford speech, did you hear the boos, and my wife reporting the discussion at the baby shower was shocking to me with 60 something women unanimously for Trump.....my wife just quietly said, I think I will be cancelling out your vote, because I cannot vote for Trump.

My respect for you wife grows by the day.

VectorMan

VectorMan

And Hildabeast is 68. Big whoop.

She has fallen and hit her head. HARD!

She wasn't playing with a full deck to begin with. And now what do we have? Coughing attacks that could be something serious and brain damage.

She never has never been nor will she ever be prepared, on many different levels, to be POTUS.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Yep. Your wife cancels out 60 votes. Damn. I thought you could at least do math. Oh well.

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:

Yep. Your wife cancels out 60 votes. Damn. I thought you could at least do math. Oh well.

If Sea had hyphenated "60-something" would you have understood he didn't mean a quantity of 60 women, but women who were in their 60's?

2seaoat

Math and Illinois voting......60 votes.....please.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Yep. Your wife cancels out 60 votes. Damn. I thought you could at least do math. Oh well.

Math and Illinois voting......60 votes.....please.

Trump will be the oldest President to take office Lmao_310

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum