Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office

+3
Telstar
dumpcare
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It has been decided that a bookmobile will work. Mrs. Seaoat just responded with this after I said "I guess its time for President Trump to think about his library", she immediately barked back....yea a bookmobile....we have been laughing for a half hour. She is going to Bonco this evening and this group of girlfriends are ALL Republicans who love President Trump. She is the only one who speaks out against President Trump's antics and she cannot wait to get to Bonco tonight.

dumpcare

Hell, if I remember right bookmobiles were the size of a bus, will his be a minivan?

Yep, I actually like going to the office these days just to discuss Trump because they all voted for him. But they all except a couple have jumped ship, but we all agreed it could have been different if he would have just stuck to business, not tweet and had adviser's that weren't scared to stand up to him. When some of them are fired it will not hurt them, but some have damaged any careers they might have left.

Telstar

Telstar

They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office Trump_33

Trump library.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office Trump_33

Trump library.

They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office Trump-out-house

They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office 41N-ImtN56L._SL500_AC_SS350_

Telstar

Telstar

You're killing me FT. Laughing

zsomething

The Trump Library... formerly known as "a stack of old National Enquirers."

Ah, maybe I'm being too harsh on him. There could be a "Where's Waldo?" book in there somewhere. Maybe a couple of pop-up books, although those probably make him nervous. And Steve Bannon might've given him a copy of Mein Kampf for his birthday.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:The Trump Library... formerly known as "a stack of old National Enquirers."

Ah, maybe I'm being too harsh on him.  There could be a "Where's Waldo?" book in there somewhere.  Maybe a couple of pop-up books, although those probably make him nervous.  And Steve Bannon might've given him a copy of Mein Kampf for his birthday.

They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office Ted_cr10

2seaoat

They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office 00110

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office 00110

Pitiful

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

A presidential library is one thing we expect, sure, but are we going to have to give this guy a "pension" and secret service coverage forever?

del.capslock

del.capslock

othershoe1030 wrote:A presidential library is one thing we expect, sure, but are we going to have to give this guy a "pension" and secret service coverage forever?

That's a good question. What happened with Nixon? Didn't he get a library and a pension? I'm pretty sure he got a library because I saw something about them tweeting "Nixon never fired an FBI Director" when all the Nixonian talk started.

But it's a good question, nevertheless. I wonder what the rules are about Presidential pensions?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum