Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH OH Fox News folks are in full retreat on Hillary's email

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Ed Meese gutted Fox email news
speak.........Hillary will not be indicted. Now I listened to Gretchen and others suggest that the current administration is going to deep six the FBI investigation......ED MEESE....Regan's chief of staff......there would be a 100 folks in justice and the FBI which would revolt if Hillary was guilty of criminal activity and they were told to stand down.......reality.....now mr. markle is telling me he never said Hillary would be indicted........too funny. Now the hot topic is people beating up trump supporters.......it does not take a genius to see that for a few dollars you could get some professional agitators to throw some punches and .......chazammmmmmmmmm we are off to the races with one more made up fairy tale which diverts the American public from the fact that the 1 % are controlling fox and paying off congress to not address the theft of America by the 1%........email scandal........beat up trump supporters.......pleassssssseeeeee

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Ed Meese gutted Fox email news
speak.........Hillary will not be indicted.   Now I listened to Gretchen and others suggest that the current administration is going to deep six the FBI investigation......ED MEESE....Regan's chief of staff......there would be a 100 folks in justice and the FBI which would revolt if Hillary was guilty of criminal activity and they were told to stand down.......reality.....now mr. markle is telling me he never said Hillary would be indicted........too funny.   Now the hot topic is people beating up trump supporters.......it does not take a genius to see that for a few dollars you could get some professional agitators to throw some punches and .......chazammmmmmmmmm we are off to the races with one more made up fairy tale which diverts the American public from the fact that the 1 % are controlling fox and paying off congress to not address the theft of America by the 1%........email scandal........beat up trump supporters.......pleassssssseeeeee

2seaoat

I was not aware that they had investigated one of these attacks, but from the bag of dirty tricks by Nixon, it is obvious what Fox News is trying to do. Anything but the issues. Trump being racist is to solidify his base. He is running along with Fox a clever propaganda contest, which at first caused Republicans to get a conscious.....for about three seconds......Newt was talking in glowing terms about trump on Fox ten minutes ago......the email scandal was to get Hillary out of the race.......it failed, so it will be anything but issues and everything you would expect in 1927 Germany. Good people must fight evil......and Donald Trump must be beaten.

Telstar

Telstar

SOS from that gang seaoat.

2seaoat

Wow Melissa Harris in that show looked like she was in high school........she has in the last eight years had her own show and done well. No, the old lynch mob racism is alive and well and Fox News wants to use it, even though Trump has stole most of their thunder.......the results are the same......evil must be confronted, and whether it is becoming uncomfortable for speaking up.....good people must do the same or evil will continue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum