Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary's Email Scandal Goes from Bad to Worst! EXCLUSIVE: Clinton email exposed intel from human spying

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton's email scandal is going from bad to worst! On her server was at least on email that contained human intelligence sources in ongoing operations.

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton email exposed intel from human spying

By Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne Published January 22, 2016

At least one of the emails on Hillary Clinton's private server contained extremely sensitive information identified by an intelligence agency as "HCS-O," which is the code used for reporting on human intelligence sources in ongoing operations, according to two sources not authorized to speak on the record.

Both sources are familiar with the intelligence community inspector general’s January 14 letter to Congress, advising the Oversight committees that intelligence beyond Top Secret -- known as Special Access Program (SAP) -- was identified in the Clinton emails, as well the supporting documents from the affected agencies that owned the information and have final say on classification.

According to a December 2013 policy document released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence: This designation "is used to protect exceptionally fragile and unique IC (intelligence community) clandestine HUMINT operations and methods that are not intended for dissemination outside of the originating agency.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/22/exclusive-at-least-one-clinton-email-had-most-sensitive-designation-exposing-that-it-had-human-intelligence-source-reporting.html?intcmp=hpbt2

2seaoat

No story. The investigation has nothing to do with the SOS......what if she got the email on her AOL account.....who has the responsibility to send classified information to only secured email......duh......same old attempt to try to dampen the inevitable landslide by Hillary.....beat that dead horse....nobody is listening.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:No story.  The investigation has nothing to do with the SOS......what if she got the email on her AOL account.....who has the responsibility to send classified information to only secured email......duh......same old attempt to try to dampen the inevitable landslide by Hillary.....beat that dead horse....nobody is listening.

Wishful thinking my good friend, wishful thinking!

Hillary Clinton: 'I'm confident I never sent or received any classified information using private email' - video

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton says she did not use her private email server to send or receive classified information during her tenure as Secretary of State. Intelligence investigators told the Justice Department this week that government information may have been compromised in the unsecured system, after it was revealed earlier this year that Clinton had used a personal email account to conduct government business. The State Department is currently reviewing 55,000 pages of Clinton's emails with the goal of releasing them all by 29 January 2016

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/jul/26/hillary-clinton-confident-never-sent-received-classified-information-private-email-vide

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://www.foxnews.com

Hillary's Email Scandal Goes from Bad to Worst!    EXCLUSIVE: Clinton email exposed intel from human spying Fox_ne10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:http://www.foxnews.com

Hillary's Email Scandal Goes from Bad to Worst!    EXCLUSIVE: Clinton email exposed intel from human spying Fox_ne10

Again...you poor little rascal, cannot refute anything I post. Obviously it gets under your skin!

Hillary's Email Scandal Goes from Bad to Worst!    EXCLUSIVE: Clinton email exposed intel from human spying Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

2seaoat

If somebody in government sends me classified material to an AOL email in my account.......and I say I have not received any classified material to my knowledge.....guess what? No big deal......I know this is a bridge too far for some, but Hillary did nothing wrong, unless she or her staff impeded the investigation.....otherwise the receipt of classified material sent by some numb skull to an unsecured email....is not her problem and most certainly should be investigated.....as to the sender....but duh....double duh.

She knowingly created a private non-govt secured server... not for any convenience... but to obscure her communications from the public our rightful access to OUR records. She full well knew that all of her correspondence as sos would go to that setup. It's obvious that she knew the impropriety as she twice pointed it out in subordinates... it's also obvious she knew the rules/laws as she gave instructions to remove labels. Just by the sheer nature of the position of trust she was appointed there could be NO other expectation except that classified material would be exchanged... knowingly, purposefully, and with intent in direct violation of both the spirit of and the letter of the law. Given what we know now... which is clearly enough... there can also be NO doubt but that among the emails she ordered deleted are much worse violations and an obstruction of justice. This is just how she handled our records... the disdain for that is a serious character flaw... imagine the abuse if she were given even more power. Why would anyone want or trust that nature as our president? It boggles my mind.

2seaoat

She knowingly created a private non-govt secured server.

yes she did.....as have many before her, but heck this dead horse is all bones now, and no matter how many times you put a new number in to multiply zero.....you still get zero.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:She knowingly created a private non-govt secured server.

yes she did.....as have many before her, but heck this dead horse is all bones now, and no matter how many times you put a new number in to multiply zero.....you still get zero.

Wishful thinking...more like wishful dreaming.

Who created a private server in violation of the law?

Markle

Markle

She can have 50 private servers.  As Secretary of State, she simply cannot run any of her emails through those servers.  

She has repeatedly broken the law. Jonathan Gruber repeatedly called their followers "stupid". That's what Hillary is counting on or she knows she's an also ran...again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum