Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Activists Using Drones to Smuggle Contraband Into North Korea

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/25/asia/north-korea-drones/index.html

They are using quadcopters to fly SD-cards and jump drives with Western movies, television shows and such to the common people of North Korea. Most of it is being done by Chinese and North Korean expats from the Chinese side of the border to NK.

Korea is a fascinating land. Koreans love to drink, but can't hold any liquor, and they are the most loyal allies we have on the planet--they really love Americans. The closest I have been to the North Koreans is flying a CH-53D along the DMZ and pointing out to my copilot that the hill off to our left front is inside North Korea.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Korea is a fascinating land. Koreans love to drink, but can't hold any liquor

Zman knows what he is talking about.  I play poker with a Korean from Chicago.  His folks were always disappointed in him because he tried the professional skateboard tour and actually was pretty good but it was not accepted by his folks, and even though culturally Koreans love social drinking, they were disappointed in their son's drinking.  He is incredibly intelligent and has a great sense of humor, but when playing poker with him you simply have to wait until the liquor starts clouding his judgment and he makes incredibly aggressive moves.  I would not want to get in a fight with a Korean in war or individually as they are incredibly focused in their missions......I have NEVER had a bad experience with a Korean in business or personal life, and simply are in awe of how tough they are.  Hallmark can probably attest to the same, but the second generation American schooled Koreans are just fun to be with and have a unique outlook on life.....and the fact that I win in poker when he drinks has nothing to do with my opinion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum