Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May Day / Leftist Violence

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
Sal
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26May Day / Leftist Violence - Page 2 Empty Re: May Day / Leftist Violence 5/3/2016, 12:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It just depends on which side of the wrastlin ring you're sitting on.
The democrats despise Trump.  The republicans equally despise Clinton.
It's either us vs them or them vs us. lol

27May Day / Leftist Violence - Page 2 Empty Re: May Day / Leftist Violence 5/3/2016, 12:46 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:One side doesn't want any capitalism.
The other side wants unbridled capitalism.
What else is new.

What's not new is your continuing attempt to paint black on one side and white on the other and call for a new tug of war.  

Let's see now.  You and Sal and Seaoat paint it this way.  The democrats are all virtuous and the republicans are all evil.  
And the other side paints all democrats as evil and all republicans as virtuous.

But I'm the one who "attempts to paint black on one side and white on the other".

This would be like Hitler accusing others of being anti-semitic.  lol

From 2010, but no less relevant today...probably more so.

http://www.alternet.org/story/146237/exposing_the_deep_swamp_of_republican_hypocrisy_--_how_a_party_alienated_the_nation

28May Day / Leftist Violence - Page 2 Empty Re: May Day / Leftist Violence 5/3/2016, 1:01 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Government is a monopoly.  It has no incentive to be "efficient".  It's not like you and I are gonna go to the competing Acme Government down the block.

The most goddamn ridiculous thing that asshole Kennedy ever said was "it's not what your government can do for you,  it's what you can do for your government".  Fuck you Kennedy and the rich old man you rode in on.  AND the Chicago mafia because if it wasn't for them you'd be just a little footnote to history.  Probably woulda lived past your 40's though.   lol

That's not what he said. He said, "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

And I believe what he meant is that we have to be proactive with our fragile democratic republic...and he was right.

And you should read this:

http://whowhatwhy.org/2013/09/16/part-1-mr-george-bush-of-the-central-intelligence-agency/

29May Day / Leftist Violence - Page 2 Empty Re: May Day / Leftist Violence 5/4/2016, 1:17 am

RealLindaL

And I note Seaoat hasn't argued with anything I said about him here. That's really rare. He must've missed it. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum