Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of Hasaert's victims is a friend's brother

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am friends with Tom the brother, and their father is a methodist minister who moved to Northern Illinois from Alabama. Tom was the minority leader in the Illinois house, and was the source of a lot of my stories about Governor Rod and the crazies who have ended up in prison as Illinois governors. I still think I know who the other victim is, but this was a shock. Tom was often in Parades with Denny twenty years ago, and I wonder when he knew his brother had been abused by Denny. What a mess. The dad is a well respected minister, and Denny went to Wheaton College where Billy Graham went, and all this framework of religion was where the abuser flourished while the community was absolutely clueless what was going on between Denny and students. I just do not understand this whole thing because it is like the twilight zone.....people who know these people just cannot get their head around this.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum