Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What type of place has Escambia Co become?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We have some crazy punks throwing bricks into peoples windshields and there is no public outrage. Not once but 6(SIX) reported attacks. You might think this would be a good time for the LEOs to hold a press conference and go on a full scale investigation to find the punk ass holes that did or doing this. This some crazy stuff. I drive a little car,and a damn brick into my windshield would most likely kill me. I guess it is my own fault. I dont watch TV news.
[img]What type of place has  Escambia Co become? 2wghb7l[/img]
What type of place has  Escambia Co become? Fc3c0m

no stress

no stress

The place started going downhill in the 70s with the oil boom in Jay. Oil field trash from La. and Ms. infiltrated us. Add to that the low income families that live here and could not care less about teaching their children right from wrong. If it were not for most of my family living here I'd have sold and moved away along time ago.

Jesus! That's beyond terrible! Where did this happen at?

Dreamsglore wrote:Jesus! That's beyond terrible! Where did this happen at?

Gosh girl you must not follow any local news at all. This is old stuff.

Nekochan

Nekochan

At one time we considered retiring to Pensacola. Not anymore.

hallmarkgrad wrote:We have some crazy punks throwing bricks into peoples windshields and there is no public outrage. Not once but 6(SIX) reported attacks. You might think this would be a good time for the LEOs to hold a press conference and go on a full scale investigation to find the punk ass holes that did or doing this. This some crazy stuff. I drive a little car,and a damn brick into my windshield would most likely kill me. I guess it is my own fault. I dont watch TV news.
[img]What type of place has  Escambia Co become? 2wghb7l[/img]
What type of place has  Escambia Co become? Fc3c0m

Back in 1992 I bought a Pontiac Firebird from Vince Whibbs. It was one that had been vandalized at the lot and I was given a good deal on it because of the prior damage before the sale. I didn't know this at the time until the first time I went to clean underneath the front seats and found shards of glass. After connecting the dots and remembering the story in the PNJ, well, that is why I got such a good deal.

7What type of place has  Escambia Co become? Empty Brother can ya spare a dime? 9/14/2012, 7:00 pm

Looks Like even the Saudis are out of work..

Saudis Winding Up Unemployment Payouts?
Saudi Arabia’s unemployment scheme, Hafiz, instituted in November of 2011, appears to be drawing to a halt. The plan was predicated on providing income assistance to unemployed Saudis while they found jobs. The payments went out as scheduled, but the jobs didn’t appear. As such, the program ends up being a drain on the economy with no benefit to be found, except to those who received direct payments, of course.

This opinion piece, originally appearing in the Arabic daily Okaz, sister paper to Saudi Gazette, argues that the program should continue, at least for another year. The writer notes that the money paid out in unemployment benefits is still less than the money that will be required to solve the problems caused by having tens of thousands of the unemployed. Comments to the piece, however, find that the program is just a give-away of government money.

Why will Hafiz aid end this year?
Khalaf Al-Harbi | Okaz newspaper

THERE was a time when the Ministry of Labor, Shoura Council, media and even economists used to play down the significance of allocating government aid to the unemployed while turning a blind eye to the billions of Saudi riyals squandered on faltering projects. However, unemployment benefits have become a reality today and countless men and women have benefited from the Hafiz program, thanks to King Abdullah, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

Hafiz aid will stop at the end of this Hijri year, i.e. in less than two months, while the Ministry of Labor has failed to create job opportunities for the majority of Hafiz beneficiaries, particularly women who make up the majority of Hafiz recipients, allegedly due to time constraints.

The ministry has been unable to find jobs for 700,000 unemployed male and female Saudis. I believe that the most prominent event of this Hijri year is the decision to stop the Hafiz program and I am hopeful that our kindhearted King will issue an order to extend the Hafiz program for another year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum