Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I became George Obama's 'brother'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/16/how-became-george-obama-brother/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The author of this hit piece is a known liar and a sensationalist yellow journalist. Why would you post this piece of trash? Why would anyone publish it?

Floridatexan wrote:
The author of this hit piece is a known liar and a sensationalist yellow journalist. Why would you post this piece of trash? Why would anyone publish it?

Sure, most NY Times best selling authors are liars. Can't handle the truth can you?

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Sure, most NY Times best selling authors are liars. Can't handle the truth can you?
Someone at the NY Times musta missed the memo that authors/editorialists are only authorized to be critical of conservatives and not be challanged...Shocked that 'FT' would immediately call the author a 'liar and sensationalist yellow journalist'...And yet some accept and post HuffandPuff Stuff as facts....

Floridatexan wrote:

It's just another attempt to put Obama down. I have relatives I wouldn't help either, if any of this was true, which I'm sure it's not. Just because you're related to someone doesn't mean you're responsible for them.

NaNook

NaNook
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It's just another attempt to put Obama down. I have relatives I wouldn't help either, if any of this was true, which I'm sure it's not. Just because you're related to someone doesn't mean you're responsible for them.

Following your logic, why should I be responsible for people I'm not related to..??? Why help the poor unrelated to me? I have no responsibility according to you.....Read some history, when families took care of their own. We have more than enough wards of the government.....where is family pride?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum