Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump says Bernie should drop out and form an independent party. He's right!

+8
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
Sal
boards of FL
RealLindaL
Wordslinger
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead

knothead

othershoe1030 wrote:
knothead wrote:My wife has said under no circumstances will she for vote for HRC and I say OK . . . . when I challenge her about the consequences of a Trump presidency she becomes befuddled although she is very well informed . . . . she has allowed her personal feelings to interfere with rational thought . . . . I contributed to Bernie's campaign but it is mathematically impossible to succeed now . . . . . time to unify and keep the right wingers out of the Oval office.

I too contributed to Bernie's campaign and have not been enthused about HRC, however reality rears its ugly head and decisions must be made.

Hillary is very strong on civil rights and voting rights, women's rights, climate change etc. I can easily see a new revitalized liberal wing of the democratic party emerging to support liberal leaning democrats who were reluctant to speak out for their causes.

Now that Bernie has shown that it is not "campaign financing suicide" to support liberal causes we can only imagine what a strong and vital force the 'new liberals' might become.

With Trump leading the GOP ticket it is thought that the R's will likely loose the Senate and Dems pick up seats in the House. With HRC in the WH and liberals emboldened by Bernie's success at gaining supporters I can see many positive possibilities in the nature of reform.

Bernie is not going to run as a third party candidate so how is voting for him even a realistic option? I think an energized Democratic Party with Hillary in the oval office could be a very powerful set up!

Very good breakdown and analysis OS . . . . . I agree!!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum