Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking news.....Romney is going to step down.....and form the new American Tory Party

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

There are strong rumors flying on the media that he has had it.....he wants to start a third party. He figures he made enough mistakes in Britain that he can apologize and return America to the rule of the queen, and he can give the country away.......to think you cannot speak your mind at 50k a plate dinner and the commoners get all riled up......please, enough of the charade......let them eat cake.

I love ya bro, but I think you've went over the edge today.

NaNook

NaNook

2seaoat wrote:There are strong rumors flying on the media that he has had it.....he wants to start a third party. He figures he made enough mistakes in Britain that he can apologize and return America to the rule of the queen, and he can give the country away.......to think you cannot speak your mind at 50k a plate dinner and the commoners get all riled up......please, enough of the charade......let them eat cake.

I hear Obama is going to represent the Welfare Queen..let them eat food stamps..

knothead

knothead

PD, I think he's hitting it out of the park . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum