Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pacedog......tired of chasing your tail yet......its over.

+2
othershoe1030
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

You did not answer my question....so I will ask it again.....which of the swing states will President Obama not win? They just took Wisconsin off the swing state list......I am interested on your analysis where you think Mr. Romney is going to win.......America has his number. cyclops

why do you spend all of your time bashing romney... when obama is really no different?

you are not convincing in the least... and certainly not fair or objective. give up the pretense.

2seaoat wrote:You did not answer my question....so I will ask it again.....which of the swing states will President Obama not win? They just took Wisconsin off the swing state list......I am interested on your analysis where you think Mr. Romney is going to win.......America has his number. cyclops

Obama is far from winning. None of the polls register anything but a majority of dems being asked the important questions. Let me know when an equal number of dems and repubs are asked the same questions in the same polls. There will be your answer. You chose to ignore my thread about that along with the rest of the Obamabots. You've yet to address the fact that Obama is losing African American voters who are disillusioned with his promises unfulfilled and his support of gay marriage. He is losing independents for multiple reasons. From the PNJ ed section today he is losing Latinos as well. See the first LTE in the column today. His foreign policy is up in flames across the globe in Muslim nations and elsewhere, he has to beg Medvedev in Russia to wait until his next term (as if he were getting another-not), and he has continued on his apology tour extended from 2009. He is weak and the rest of the world knows it. The rest of the world sees the handwriting on the walls with this guy and they are all giving him the proverbial one finger salute and daring him to do anything about it. Hillary Clinton and the State Dept can't even make up a lie that they can follow and we have another dead ambassador- the first since Carter was in office who was burned to death, dragged through the streets of Benghazi, and sodomized by his captors.

....and you REALLY think this idiot is getting re-elected? Be FOR REAL.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You did not answer my question....so I will ask it again.....which of the swing states will President Obama not win? They just took Wisconsin off the swing state list......I am interested on your analysis where you think Mr. Romney is going to win.......America has his number. cyclops

Obama is far from winning. None of the polls register anything but a majority of dems being asked the important questions. Let me know when an equal number of dems and repubs are asked the same questions in the same polls. There will be your answer. You chose to ignore my thread about that along with the rest of the Obamabots. You've yet to address the fact that Obama is losing African American voters who are disillusioned with his promises unfulfilled and his support of gay marriage. He is losing independents for multiple reasons. From the PNJ ed section today he is losing Latinos as well. See the first LTE in the column today. His foreign policy is up in flames across the globe in Muslim nations and elsewhere, he has to beg Medvedev in Russia to wait until his next term (as if he were getting another-not), and he has continued on his apology tour extended from 2009. He is weak and the rest of the world knows it. The rest of the world sees the handwriting on the walls with this guy and they are all giving him the proverbial one finger salute and daring him to do anything about it. Hillary Clinton and the State Dept can't even make up a lie that they can follow and we have another dead ambassador- the first since Carter was in office who was burned to death, dragged through the streets of Benghazi, and sodomized by his captors.

Latinos and African Americans will vote for Obama before they vote for Romney.You're disillusioning yourself.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Latinos and African Americans will vote for Obama before they vote for Romney.You're disillusioning yourself.

Yeah and the experts are wrong according to you and Seabass.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Answer Seaoat's question Pacedog. Which swing states will RR win?

Is it just me or are there others who think Romney's logo looks like a Rolls Royce logo? That is too pathetic.

othershoe1030 wrote:Answer Seaoat's question Pacedog. Which swing states will RR win?

Is it just me or are there others who think Romney's logo looks like a Rolls Royce logo? That is too pathetic.

Romney will win whatever it takes to run the Kenyan back to Kenya, Hawaii or whereever it was reported he was looking for a house the other day.

2seaoat

Let us make it simple......will he win Florida, Va, and Oh?

othershoe1030 wrote:Answer Seaoat's question Pacedog. Which swing states will RR win?

Who made you king? Butt out clownshoes.

2seaoat wrote:Let us make it simple......will he win Florida, Va, and Oh?

He will win, it matters not how...

2seaoat

If he wins......he will govern..........it matters not how

I guess there are a few people who think that is the way to answer a question.

2seaoat wrote:He will win, it matters not how...

Romney does not have a snowballs chance in hell, but one thing is for sure you have to admire PaceDog's tenacity in believing so. Hell I want to send Obama packing as much as he does, but the Republican party has lost focus and there is no way they can win with their choice of a candidate.

2seaoat

Newt Gingrich could have won. He would have focused on the unnecessary government agencies. He would have campaigned with specifics. He would have suggested real world cuts in government, and people would have made fun of him.....just like they did with his contract with America, but America would be the winner then, and now. The problem is the press gave Romney a pass in the Primary, and before the Florida primary....when they started to ask questions.....Romney buried Newt with 9-1 spending and the main street media tried to make him out as a clown.......the clown was always Mitt Romney....America now knows this POS......he could not win running for Dog catcher.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think PACEDOG may be a Pentecostal. I am sure he believes that the fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much. The problem is I doubt Abraham could find 10 righteous men in Pace, yea in all of the Panhandle. He should just be glad god hasn't rained fire and Brimstone down us...yet. Pray without ceasing Pacedog...who knows god may hear your pleas. Also ask him to give us a better candidate than Romney....with god all things are possible....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wonder if PaceDog would support a stolen election just to get Romney in? You know, jiggle the Diebold electronic voting machines a little, and you are there.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Pacedog......tired of chasing your tail yet......its over. 58339_10151161152462435_1186964120_n

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

salinsky wrote:Pacedog......tired of chasing your tail yet......its over. 58339_10151161152462435_1186964120_n
A picture worth a thousand words!! Priceless.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He will win, it matters not how...

Romney does not have a snowballs chance in hell, but one thing is for sure you have to admire PaceDog's tenacity in believing so. Hell I want to send Obama packing as much as he does, but the Republican party has lost focus and there is no way they can win with their choice of a candidate.

In fact, that "tenacity" is scary...one might say rabid. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a single one of you righties was ever willing to accept the presidency of Barack Obama, from day one. So, how can you claim objectivity? You never gave him a chance, and, as far as I can see, you never acknowledged any of his achievements.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030 wrote:
salinsky wrote:Pacedog......tired of chasing your tail yet......its over. 58339_10151161152462435_1186964120_n
A picture worth a thousand words!! Priceless.

Symbolism is a beautiful thing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Newt Gingrich could have won. He would have focused on the unnecessary government agencies. He would have campaigned with specifics. He would have suggested real world cuts in government, and people would have made fun of him.....just like they did with his contract with America, but America would be the winner then, and now. The problem is the press gave Romney a pass in the Primary, and before the Florida primary....when they started to ask questions.....Romney buried Newt with 9-1 spending and the main street media tried to make him out as a clown.......the clown was always Mitt Romney....America now knows this POS......he could not win running for Dog catcher.

Yes, Romney's a clown, but so is Newt. The reason for that is buried in the Republican platform, which hasn't changed since at least Reagan. And Newt's contract is and was a joke. You're just missing the punch line. It's called massive economic failure brought on by corporate greed and unbridled hubris. Wasn't that funny?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum