Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Care to share? Why did you join this forum and what do you hope to get out of it?

+10
ZVUGKTUBM
Telstar
polecat
Damaged Eagle
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
Sal
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
othershoe1030
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Vikingwoman

Yeah it was but I took it in stride considering his condition, however, I have a low tolerance for abuse so I won't be taking it in stride if it happens again.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:All this talk about death reminds me that the movie section wasn't what brought me back to posting on this forum. It was the Prayer for Teo thread in the general section in January. Never met the man but I enjoyed reading many of his posts so I felt I should respond. Not sure but that may have been my first post in years. We all know about death and most of us have had friends or family hit by cancer. I thank God that it hasn't touched my 60 plus year old body, yet. I pray for those it has.

What are you talking about......you have been posting since you joined. And why in the hell would you be concerned about one forum member while disparaging another member that we lost.....what a hypocrite

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:All this talk about death reminds me that the movie section wasn't what brought me back to posting on this forum. It was the Prayer for Teo thread in the general section in January. Never met the man but I enjoyed reading many of his posts so I felt I should respond. Not sure but that may have been my first post in years. We all know about death and most of us have had friends or family hit by cancer. I thank God that it hasn't touched my 60 plus year old body, yet. I pray for those it has.

What are you talking about......you have been posting since you joined.  And why in the hell would you be concerned about one forum member while disparaging another member that we lost.....what a hypocrite

Eh! Thats' his goddamn right to be concerned about whoever he wants and disparage whoever he wants. You've been picking on this person since he offered his opinion about Markle. Too bad, Joani he didn't vote the way you liked. At least he didn't cheat like you did.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

What are you talking about......you have been posting since you joined.  And why in the hell would you be concerned about one forum member while disparaging another member that we lost.....what a hypocrite

Eh! Thats' his goddamn right to be concerned about whoever he wants and disparage whoever he wants. You've been picking on this person since he offered his opinion about Markle. Too bad, Joani he didn't vote the way you liked. At least he didn't cheat like you did.

What he said is a flat out lie...and your called hIm on his remarks about Neko ....you and Boards should be happy I talked to Riceme....it gave Boards a quick fix. So stuff it.

Vikingwoman

Boards won by a majority of the participants who post-not cheat votes. I suppose you and Pkr. will never get over this and bring it up every chance you get.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

What he said is a flat out lie...and your called hIm on his remarks about Neko ....you and Boards should be happy I talked to Riceme....it gave Boards a quick fix. So stuff it.

Somebody is hitting the liquor cabinet early.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Boards won by a majority of the participants who post-not cheat votes. I suppose you and Pkr. will never get over this and bring it up every chance you get.

Seems like you are the one that keeps bringing it up. I assume you can name everyone that voted for Boards.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Boards won by a majority of the participants who post-not cheat votes. I suppose you and Pkr. will never get over this and bring it up every chance you get.

Seems like you are the one that keeps bringing it up.    I assume you can name everyone that voted for Boards.

You're the one that can't let it go Queenie.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

LOL.....

Telstar

Telstar

Rolling Eyes

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No I wasn't calling anyone on remarks about Neko. There wasn't really any remarks about Neko other than she was your partner. I just said let's not even bring Neko up. Your cheating nipped it in the bud. You can thank yourself. Karma I guess.

Vikingwoman

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Seems like you are the one that keeps bringing it up.    I assume you can name everyone that voted for Boards.

You're the one that can't let it go Queenie.

Yup! And she never will.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No I wasn't calling anyone on remarks about Neko. There wasn't really any remarks about Neko other than she was your partner. I just said let's not even bring Neko up. Your cheating nipped it in the bud. You can thank yourself. Karma I guess.

Your post in reference to Sal and Telstar. ......calling her my lap dog and partner.

A proposition... - April 13th 2016, 11:30 pm
Vikingwoman
Let's don't bring Neko into this. She was a nice person.A good person. It hurts my heart to hear her name mentioned.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Somebody is hitting the liquor cabinet early.

Want to talk about alcoholism or mental health issues?

Telstar

Telstar

I give you credit you don't give up. Must be the liquor that fuels your mean spirit. If this place is a cuckoo's nest your it's Nurse Ratchit. lol!

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Your post in reference to Sal and Telstar. ......calling her my lap dog and partner.

A proposition... - April 13th 2016, 11:30 pm
Vikingwoman
Let's don't bring Neko into this. She was a nice person.A good person. It hurts my heart to hear her name mentioned.

I was talking to you too. Must of had one to many of those coronas w/ lime?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ye killed me mother
Ye killed me father
(Drinks shot)
Sweet revenge!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sorry. Big fan of Irish toasts.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:I didn't take Sal's remark as laughing at anyone dying nor am I laughing at anyone dying. It was just a little humor that took the edge off a grim subject.

What Vikingwoman said; nevertheless, Bob, I apologize for having been part of something that offended you.   It was obviously insensitive on my part.

FWIW, as with some other cancers there are never any guarantees when it comes to breast cancer, no five years and you're cured -- one just never knows when it may return, or where.  So the shadow hangs over me always, even though, at this point -- knock on wood -- it's only a low level concern.  I'm just saying I do get it, though Sal's comment somehow seemed like pretty harmless humor to me at the time.  Guess I should've thought more deeply before speaking.   Sincerest apologies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Please, ya'll. give up the arguing and do a little chilling. Have a good weekend! Cool

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Please, ya'll. give up the arguing and do a little chilling. Have a good weekend! Cool

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I came to this forum because the PNJ forum disappeared.  And what I hope to get out of it is a lot of things.   Information,  entertainment,  you name it.  But mostly I read it for the same reason I listen to talk radio.  To let me know what other people are thinking about.  
I have contact with plenty of people in the flesh but this augments that and broadens my input beyond that.
And there are the people who've become friends because I first made contact with them here and we decided to meet in person. And now just like in the "real world", one of those has died.
It's all good except that last part. Same as "real life".

Vikingwoman

Why do you have DE's picture as your avatar, Bob? Is that your way of aligning yourself w/ him?

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Why do you have DE's picture as your avatar, Bob? Is that your way of aligning yourself w/ him?

I, too, wondered what that was about,  but can't imagine anyone knowingly aligning himself with that very sick puppy.  In any case, I miss the wild Trump avatar.  Bring it back, Bob!  Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum