Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Care to share? Why did you join this forum and what do you hope to get out of it?

+10
ZVUGKTUBM
Telstar
polecat
Damaged Eagle
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
Sal
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
othershoe1030
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Why do you have DE's picture as your avatar, Bob? Is that your way of aligning yourself w/ him?

I, too, wondered what that was about,  but can't imagine anyone knowingly aligning himself with that very sick puppy.  In any case, I miss the wild Trump avatar.  Bring it back, Bob!  Smile

I missed it too. Very Happy

2seaoat

I came to the PNJ forums in 2004 before Ivan because Navarre had a very active discussion forum on its neighborhood PNJ blog. I began posting on news stories, and pretty soon I began to learn more from the comments than the stories. It was a new experience when the news could be discussed in real time, and I loved learning.

Othershoe......you are living near my most recent project. I too pass the church which Bob thinks I am crazy to attend a service. I am loving taking 87 to Navarre and watching the progress of building the new road, and the building of the new road over the yellow river. I sold all my boats, but I want to take a boat up the yellow river.....it is supposed to be the most pristine river in Florida.

I do not do facebook, so when they required you have a facebook account, I left the PNJ and came here. twelve years I have known some people, and like I said the other day, my entire school experience where I made lifetime friends was only 12 years, so the time spent at the PNJ and here has made this a part of my life where I am still learning and enjoying people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I too pass the church which Bob thinks I am crazy to attend a service.  

Once again for umpteeth time.  To learn who the real Carl Gallups is you don't go to his church service.
To learn who the real Carl Gallups is all you have to do is listen to the audio recording linked below.  It's only two minutes in length and it will reveal to you that Gallups is pushing the theory that a hollywood actor was playing two different roles at the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting.  He was both playing the role of a SWAT team member AND then playing the role of a civilian father of a dead child.  And because of this, Gallups believes the whole Sandy Hook shooting incident was a "false flag" staged by Obama to help convince Americans that it's okay to take our guns away from us.  lol

http://mediamatters.org/embed/clips/2016/03/07/45159/weby-freedom-20160205-gallups

Gallups is not saying these things in his church service,  Seaoat.

2seaoat

That is some confused chit.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:That is some confused chit.

That's what's going out on the most powerful AM radio station between Tampa and New Orleans.

Vikingwoman

You have to wonder why anybody would listen to sick shit like that! The very suggestion that Pres. Obama would kill 20 first graders in order to banish guns from the country is evil and goes far beyond politics in this country. I hope he sues him for that slander. Nobody should be able to poison people by evil hatred like that.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I came to the PNJ forums in 2004....

I came to the PNJ forum in 2006. I was frustrated by U.S. politics and our then foreign policy, and I saw folks engaging in serious Bush-bashing there. So I joined-up and entered the fray. Been with you guys ever since...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's more than just Gallups...

https://www.google.com/search?q=sandy+hook+was+a+false+flag&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's a much more elaborate webpage created by Gallups to claim the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax perpetrated by Obama...

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2016/02/must-see-sandy-hook-scam-busted-on-tv.html

2seaoat

Back in 2006 I was still defending Bush and was called a Neocon on the PNJ

Vikingwoman

I came to this forum when it first started and they were only a couple of posters The PNJ was closing down due to all the hateful rhetoric. Joani was part of the gang that swarmed on you if you disagreed along w/ Star and a couple of others. They were like the mean girls in HS w/ their secret room and only allowing certain people to enter on the PNJ. They formed their own forum so all their kind could go and bash other posters. I was on their forum for about a week before I got out of there and saw what they were. It turned horribly on a couple of posters like Chrissy who was treated very badly but who then went on to treat other people badly. Yes, some of those posters were horrible people who deluded themselves they are good people. They disintegrated when they started turning on each other.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:I came to this forum when it first started and they were only a couple of posters The PNJ was closing down due to all the hateful rhetoric. Joani was part of the gang that swarmed on you if you disagreed along w/ Star and a couple of others. They were like the mean girls in HS w/ their secret room and only allowing certain people to enter on the PNJ. They formed their own forum so all their kind could go and bash other posters. I was on their forum for about a week before I got out of there and saw what they were. It turned horribly on a couple of posters like Chrissy who was treated very badly but who then went on to treat other people badly. Yes, some of those posters were horrible people who deluded themselves they are good people. They disintegrated when they started turning on each other.

One thing I have learned: Don't ever take this or any other Internet forum so seriously that it consumes your life. I have dished it out here plenty, knowing that I had to be able to take incoming shots, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

I joined after the demise of the pnj forum and cannot even remember my user name but what the heck. I admittedly enjoy hearing other points of view and getting to know other forum members and their attendant idiosyncrasies as I have my own. The rancor is a turn off for me but it is a part of a public forum so I normally withdraw until the smoke clears as I have grown to care about the well being of members having health issues . . . . some gravely serious but that is life but i enjoy visiting and interacting with my friends here, thanks to all for tolerating my own idiosyncrasies! lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:I came to this forum when it first started and they were only a couple of posters The PNJ was closing down due to all the hateful rhetoric. Joani was part of the gang that swarmed on you if you disagreed along w/ Star and a couple of others. They were like the mean girls in HS w/ their secret room and only allowing certain people to enter on the PNJ. They formed their own forum so all their kind could go and bash other posters. I was on their forum for about a week before I got out of there and saw what they were. It turned horribly on a couple of posters like Chrissy who was treated very badly but who then went on to treat other people badly. Yes, some of those posters were horrible people who deluded themselves they are good people. They disintegrated when they started turning on each other.

You are so full of crap...

Vikingwoman

Not really. You weren't one of the Club Girlz?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Not really. You weren't one of the Club Girlz?

No!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Not really. You weren't one of the Club Girlz?

No!

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum