Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weakness on the part of President Obama leads to further aggression by Russia...HOW SHOULD WE RESPOND?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Weakness on the part of President Obama leads to further aggression by Russia...HOW SHOULD WE RESPOND? HOW WILL PRESIDENT OBAMA RESPOND?

US Navy Ship Encounters Aggressive Russian Aircraft in Baltic Sea

Story Number: NNS160413-20
Release Date: 4/13/2016 3:48:00 PM

STUTTGART, Germany (NNS) -- A United States Navy destroyer operating in international waters in the Baltic Sea experienced several close interactions by Russian aircraft April 11 and 12.

USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) encountered multiple, aggressive flight maneuvers by Russian aircraft that were performed within close proximity of the ship.

[...]

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=94170

Weakness on the part of President Obama leads to further aggression by Russia...HOW SHOULD WE RESPOND?  Buzz%20Russia%204%2013%202016_zpshi1wwogs

Non-issue... we just need to press the reset button again. Amiright?

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Cocky Russian fly boys having some fun.

Did you ever see Top Gun?

Rolling Eyes

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wish Obama would give the order to shoot down these Russian jets.
That way we can go ahead and start World War 3 which anyone with any sense knows is inevitable anyway.  That way I'll be able to witness the last world war before the cancer gets me.  If we wait,  I'll miss seeing it.

Which country or region has improved relations and reduced aggression under Obama?

A) Russia

B) China

C) Middle East

D) N. Africa

E) N. Korea

F) None of the Above

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Which country or region has improved relations and reduced aggression under Obama?

A) Russia

B) China

C) Middle East

D) N. Africa

E) N. Korea

F) None of the Above

I would say it's about the same countries which had improved relations and reduced aggression under Bush.  And it will be the same countries which have improved relations and reduce aggression under the next President,  regardless of who that is.

2seaoat

It is inconsistent with a foreign policy which desires to end the American empire and our spending over half our budget on military to have players in the geopolitical chess game to make moves. If your goal is to continue post WWII American dominance worldwide at the expense we have been paying, then of course you want more of the same....for the sane among us....we give a chit about being the sole spender on defense....it is time for others to help and take some of the load off the American people and our future generations.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What most fail to understand is World War 3 will not necessarily be a bad thing.
For example,  World War 3 may be the only thing that saves the Earth from Climate Change.  Because after World War 3,  the amount of Carbon humans keep pumping into the atmosphere will be greatly reduced.  lol

This latest thing is just a contest between Putin and Obama to see who has the biggest dick.  So get a pair,  Obama,  and shoot down some of those planes.  Otherwise Madam President will do it for you because she has a bigger dick than you do.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and remember,  whoever is in the White House or the Kremlin,  he or she won't be personally at risk from WW3.  All they (together with their families) will have to do is go down in that underground bunker until the coast is clear.

SheWrites wrote:Cocky Russian fly boys having some fun.

Rolling Eyes

Far from TOP GUN. Tom Cruise did fly bys to show off in front of his peers. Attack runs on warships is the sort of thing that starts wars.

What? wrote:
SheWrites wrote:Cocky Russian fly boys having some fun.  

Rolling Eyes

Far from TOP GUN. Tom Cruise did fly bys to show off in front of his peers.  Attack runs on warships is the sort of thing that starts wars.

Attack? Did bullets fly? What did I miss, WHAT?

2seaoat wrote:It is inconsistent with a foreign policy which desires to end the American empire and our spending over half our budget on military to have players in the geopolitical chess game to make moves. If your goal is to continue post WWII American dominance worldwide at the expense we have been paying, then of course you want more of the same....for the sane among us....we give a chit about being the sole spender on defense....it is time for others to help and take some of the load off the American people and our future generations.

You liar! The military is HALF? Here's what shows you lie.

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/analysis/2015/presidents-2016-budget-in-pictures/

Try 16% old man. 60 percent goes to SS, Medicare, unemployment etc.

Last edited by What? on 4/14/2016, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

What? wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It is inconsistent with a foreign policy which desires to end the American empire and our spending over half our budget on military to have players in the geopolitical chess game to make moves.   If your goal is to continue post WWII American dominance worldwide at the expense we have been paying, then of course you want more of the same....for the sane among us....we give a chit about being the sole spender on defense....it is time for others to help and take some of the load off the American people and our future generations.

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/analysis/2015/presidents-2016-budget-in-pictures/

This shows a proposed budget. Look back a few years, What. And for all that money where are we?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:
 And for all that money where are we?

We got revenge on Saddam Hussein who attacked us on 9/11 and we replaced him with democracy.  lol

SheWrites wrote:
What? wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It is inconsistent with a foreign policy which desires to end the American empire and our spending over half our budget on military to have players in the geopolitical chess game to make moves.   If your goal is to continue post WWII American dominance worldwide at the expense we have been paying, then of course you want more of the same....for the sane among us....we give a chit about being the sole spender on defense....it is time for others to help and take some of the load off the American people and our future generations.

This shows a proposed budget. Look back a few years, What. And for all that money where are we?

We've never spent 1/2 of the budget on the military ever.

gatorfan

No big deal, I've been at sea many times on Navy ships that were overflown by the (then) Soviets, usually bombers. It's part of the game but it's risky on their part since a slight misjudgment in the aircraft approach could have catastrophic results.

Here's a color map to make it easier for you on what is what in the budget. The portion going to the military is not even close to what all of you think, especially Seaoat. It's 16% period.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/interactive-budget

Bob wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
 And for all that money where are we?

We got revenge on Saddam Hussein who attacked us on 9/11 and we replaced him with democracy.  lol

To show the real side of all the hypocrisy in this you should watch Charlie Wilson's War. Great movie with Tom Hanks, Phillip Seymour Hoffman (rip), and Julia Roberts. Goes back to the Russians fighting in Afghanistan and how we helped Afghanistan.

It's all a big game.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/697712/russia-move-tanks-european-border

2seaoat

Brazil has a bigger GDP than Russia.....Russian is in trouble with oil revenues continuing to drop.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:What most fail to understand is World War 3 will not necessarily be a bad thing.
For example,  World War 3 may be the only thing that saves the Earth from Climate Change.  Because after World War 3,  the amount of Carbon humans keep pumping into the atmosphere will be greatly reduced.  lol

This latest thing is just a contest between Putin and Obama to see who has the biggest dick.  So get a pair,  Obama,  and shoot down some of those planes.  Otherwise Madam President will do it for you because she has a bigger dick than you do.  lol

Wow, this is a keeper. I keep a file of choice comments from my Progressive good friends.

Wow. Keep up the good work. You're impressive!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Brazil has a bigger GDP than Russia.....Russian is in trouble with oil revenues continuing to drop.

China is a bigger and growing threat.

Russia will and China will continue to grab as much additional territory as possible before or impotent, Lame Duck President leaves office.

Mostly they fear Donald Trump. They fear him because they don't know what he'll do or when.

As my real friend 2seaoat (not BoardsofFL) I'm sure will agree, though I don't play the game, sitting at a poker table, you never want your opponent to know what you will or will not do next.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:What most fail to understand is World War 3 will not necessarily be a bad thing.

Wow, this is a keeper.  I keep a file of choice comments from my Progressive good friends.

Wow.  Keep up the good work.  You're impressive!

Markle,  I don't know how many times I've seen someone reply to your posts only to have you say "gosh you must really have me in your head" or some such shit like that.
Well damn son,  you just replied to a post I made in April and I aint even sure if it's April of this year or last.
You must have me in the deepest recesses of your mind.  And I didn't even think your mind went that deep.  lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:China is a bigger and growing threat.

Russia will and China will continue to grab as much additional territory as possible before or impotent, Lame Duck President leaves office.  

I will agree with Lame Dork poster Markle that the real threats to the United Stattes have always been Russia and China (both nuclear powers, too).

You can bet that both nations were snickering under their breath when George W. Bush launched his ill-planned invasion of Iraq in 2003. They watched Dumbya get us bogged-down in a quagmire that cost us billions upon billions of borrowed $$.

We spent years playing the role of Brier Rabbit in Iraq, punching the Tar Baby, getting stuck in the process. We came away weaker, and less resilient. We wrested control of Iraq's oilfields from the dictator, revived the fields and increased their production, and guess who bellied up to buy lots of Iraqi oil??? China!!! An unintended consequence of Dumbya's invasion is that we fought a war that secured a major oil supply for our enemies in China. A grand accomplishment for President George W. Bush!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:[
I will agree with Lame Dork poster Markle that the real threats to the United Stattes have always been Russia and China (both nuclear powers, too).

Well if that's what markle believes, that Russia is a real threat to the United States, then why in the name of sense is markle backing a Presidential candidate who is allied with Putin? If Dr. Spock was here, wouldn't he say "Jim, that's just not logical"? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum