Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DUE TO THE WEAKNESS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA...Vladimir Putin 'Wants to Regain Finland' Says Close Adviser

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Again, no surprise. President Barack Hussein Obama has created a huge vacuum in World LEADERSHIP and our enemies are moving rapidly to fill that void. Unquestionably President Obama would step up to the plate and...draw another red line in the sand. Either that or write a stern letter.

Vladimir Putin 'Wants to Regain Finland' Says Close Adviser
By Jack Moore March 29, 2014 13:10 GMT

One of Russian President Vladimir Putin's closest ex-advisers has claimed that the ex-KGB agent ultimately wants to reclaim Finland for Russia.

Andrej Illiaronov, Putin's economic adviser between 2000 and 2005 and now senior member of the Cato Institute think tank, said that "parts of Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic States and Finland are states where Putin claims to have ownership."

"Putin's view is that he protects what belongs to him and his predecessors," he said.

When asked if Putin wishes to return to the Russia of the last tsar, Nicholas II, Illiaronov said: "Yes, if it becomes possible."

Illiaronov admits that Finland is not Putin's primary concern at present but, if not stopped in other areas of Eastern Europe, the issue will one day arise. Russian troops are currently massing on the eastern border of Ukraine, following Russia's recent annexation of Crimea.

"Putin said several times that the Bolsheviks and Communists made big mistakes. He could well say that the Bolsheviks in 1917 committed treason against Russian national interests by providing Finland's independence," Illiaronov told a Swedish news website.

He believes that Putin is not planning to invade Ukraine for territorial gain but rather "the goal is a pro-Russian puppet government in Kiev."

"Six years ago Putin conquered Abkhazia and South Ossetia from Georgia. The west let him do it with impunity, and now he has got Crimea," he continued.

"Now, eastern and southern Ukraine is destabilized so that the self-defense forces can take power there. If the situation allows, it may be a military invasion."

Finland was a part of the Russian Empire for 108 years but broke away in 1917 at the end of the first world war.

Read more at: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/vladimir-putin-wants-regain-finland-says-close-adviser-1442466

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Not going to happen... As you know, the Finns kicked Russia hard during the 1939 Winter War, and held them off during the Continuation War from 1941-1945. I don't think the Russians will be attacking Finnland anytime too soon.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

DUE TO THE WEAKNESS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA...Vladimir Putin 'Wants to Regain Finland'

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What is a former economic adviser to Putin doing working at the Cato Institute?

And, speaking of Cato:

http://www.thenation.com/article/167500/independent-and-principled-behind-cato-myth

50% owned by the Koch brothers, who tried to buy an additional 25% interest when a former director died, but were unsuccessful.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

And, speaking of Cato:  

http://www.thenation.com/article/167500/independent-and-principled-behind-cato-myth

50% owned by the Koch brothers, who tried to buy an additional 25% interest when a former director died, but were unsuccessful.  

"The Nation", an openly Communist publication which has frequently featured articles advocating violence and riots in our streets.

2seaoat

"The Nation", an openly Communist publication which has frequently featured articles advocating violence and riots in our streets.

First, I have never read the nation magazine or blog. Second, I have heard a contributor on the Ed Shultz show who is a writer for the nation, and I think you paint with a very broad brush to call the nation an OPENLY communist publication. Could you show us where they openly declared they were a communist publication.....or are you lying again.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:"The Nation", an openly Communist publication which has frequently featured articles advocating violence and riots in our streets.

First, I have never read the nation magazine or blog.  Second, I have heard a contributor on the Ed Shultz show who is a writer for the nation, and I think you paint with a very broad brush to call the nation an OPENLY communist publication.  Could you show us where they openly declared they were a communist publication.....or are you lying again.

I rest my case.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

markle:  "The Nation is openly communist"

seaoat:  "Can you supply evidence to back up that accusation?"

markle:  "I rest my case".

lol

2seaoat

Bob,
Mr. Markle has lost some vigor....my guess this simply is not as much fun when people actually are dealing in facts......cutting and pasting lies is easy......and then resting his case......I must say......that is one very rested case......like dead rested. It is hardly fun anymore because he is a smart man and he knows how utterly idiotic the stuff they are sending him.......you would think he might try fishing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
Mr. Markle has lost some vigor....my guess this simply is not as much fun when people actually are dealing in facts......cutting and pasting lies is easy......and then resting his case......I must say......that is one very rested case......like dead rested.  It is hardly fun anymore because he is a smart man and he knows how utterly idiotic the stuff they are sending him.......you would think he might try fishing.

LOL!!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

And, speaking of Cato:  

Whoa Herr Markle: Let's hear some proof that The Nation is "openly Communist."

Bet you won't respond to that statement, right?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here we go again ... Herr Markle wants to ramp up war with Russia so bad he's peeing in his soiled pants!

We're lucky Putin doesn't want S. Carolina. But, come to think of it, if he did, I'd say let him have it. Or Texas. Or both. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I say if Mr. Putin wants to take Finland, he should give it a try.

Consider, the Russians lost in Afghanistan and the Finns are an industrial country 10 times as tough -- with a modern army.

Considering our own inability to win in Afghanistan, maybe the Finns are a lot tougher than we are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum