Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Campaign Manager Arrested for Battery

+3
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/36031-donald-trumps-campaign-manager-was-just-arrested-and-charged-with-battery

(video)

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Fields, who resigned from Breitbart, saying the company did not support her.....
Hmmm why didn'T they support her?

2seaoat

It is a nothing story. He should have apologized and move on, but he did not.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:Fields, who resigned from Breitbart, saying the company did not support her.....

Because Breitbart is a republican news source and they won't go after their own. She has bruises on her arm and a witness.

It looked like any other reporter scrambling after their target situation to me. She's too soft for the job apparently.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Fields, who resigned from Breitbart, saying the company did not support her.....

Because Breitbart is a republican news source and they won't go after their own. She has bruises on her arm and a witness.

Perhaps it was her plan.....

Just like this plan. A Craigslist ad allegedly posted by Bernie Sanders supporters offered people $15 an hour to protest at Donald Trump's rally in Janesville, Wisconsin, on Tuesday.

The ad, which was removed from the site, said it would provide shuttle buses, parking and signs to protesters who attended the Republican presidential front-runner's event, in addition to $15 an hour for up to four hours.

2seaoat

I had a friend who built a golf course in Janesville and lost his shirt. The GM plant closed and folks are really hurting there. I do not think there are too many people who are going to get mad at trump talking about folks stealing our jobs and factories.....that is a town which has been devastated by unfair trade. However, protesting is American, and at least Bernie supporters do it in the open........

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I had a friend who built a golf course in Janesville and lost his shirt.  The GM plant closed and folks are really hurting there.   I do not think there are too many people who are going to get mad at trump talking about folks stealing our jobs and factories.....that is a town which has been devastated by unfair trade.  However, protesting is American, and at least Bernie supporters do it in the open........

And if the supporters won't protest.....they will just hire some.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Did you mean like this?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161

A casting call was sent out last week "looking to cast people for the event to wear t-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement."
Donald Trump's big presidential announcement Tuesday was made a little bigger with help from paid actors — at $50 a pop.

New York-based Extra Mile Casting sent an email last Friday to its client list of background actors, seeking extras to beef up attendance at Trump's event.

"We are looking to cast people for the event to wear t-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement," reads the June 12 email, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "We understand this is not a traditional 'background job,' but we believe acting comes in all forms and this is inclusive of that school of thought." (Read the full email at the bottom of the post.)...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This isn't about Sanders supporters, as much as some here would like it to be.  It's about a journalist who was manhandled by Trump's campaign manager...on camera...and said campaign manager has been arrested for the offense.  It's not surprising that she resigned when BREITBART failed to back her up.  So would I.

gatorfan

She can kiss her sad little career goodbye, the campaign manager and Trump should have simply apologized but they aren't too smart either.

Next up, "my career is ruined and my injury prevents me from working" so here comes the lawsuit.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:This isn't about Sanders supporters, as much as some here would like it to be.  It's about a journalist who was manhandled by Trump's campaign manager...on camera...and said campaign manager has been arrested for the offense.  It's not surprising that she resigned when BREITBART failed to back her up.  So would I.

It's about a pushy reporter wanting to make a scene. Security is in place for the safety of the candidates. Does anyone get that close to Hillary?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Unbelievable...he grabbed her arm and left bruises. He turned himself in for the crime, and you're still trying to play it off.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Unbelievable...he grabbed her arm and left bruises.  He turned himself in for the crime, and you're still trying to play it off.  

He turned himself in for the crime........ooh!

And you are blowing it up to blame Trump.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yes, I blame Trump for inciting violence at his rallies.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/31/trump-rallies-are-getting-more-violent-by-the-week.html

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It is a nothing story.  He should have apologized and move on, but he did not.

Why should he apologize? She's the one who lied.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:This isn't about Sanders supporters, as much as some here would like it to be.  It's about a journalist who was manhandled by Trump's campaign manager...on camera...and said campaign manager has been arrested for the offense.  It's not surprising that she resigned when BREITBART failed to back her up.  So would I.

It's about a pushy reporter wanting to make a scene. Security is in place for the safety of the candidates. Does anyone get that close to Hillary?

Bullshit . . . she will go to work for FOX "NEWS" . . . .

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It is a nothing story.  He should have apologized and move on, but he did not.

Why should he apologize?  She's the one who lied.

She worked for a Republican newspaper,Einstein. Why would she lie about her own political party?

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Why should he apologize?  She's the one who lied.

She worked for a Republican newspaper,Einstein. Why would she lie about her own political party?

You'd have to ask her.

Hopefully, you read what she SAID happened, and being a journalist, one would think she'd KNOW everything is now being videoed and photographed.

Obviously, she did not.

Vikingwoman

What are you talking about? The video shows Lewendowski grabbing her. That's why he got arrested. How senile are you?

As a theoretical that hillary didn't have the attendees roped off... would it be ok to grab at her to ask a question?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Show me where she touched Trump at all. He also pushed some alternate reality that she claimed to have fallen...not true...just another device. Trump consistently lies.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Show me where she touched Trump at all.  He also pushed some alternate reality that she claimed to have fallen...not true...just another device.  Trump consistently lies.

How about Hillary....and her lies?

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Show me where she touched Trump at all.  He also pushed some alternate reality that she claimed to have fallen...not true...just another device.  Trump consistently lies.

How about Hillary....and her lies?

Exactly.

I think at this point the idea that one candidate is worse than the other is really balanced into they are all full o'shit.

Politicians do what they do. Not one is above lying, cheating, etc. So to throw the bucket o'mud on one is quite hysterical.

This election may bring back civility among the voters as we all declare the political scene a farce.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum