Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Religion caused human beings to strap bombs to their bodies and blow up themselves and other human beings.

+3
2seaoat
knothead
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I guess Dresden and Hiroshima were the results of total war.....a war America did not start but finished.....however fire bombing civilians......well let me say German civilians suffered greatly.

The only way to win a war is to CRUSH your opponent. The war is over when your opponent says it is over.

Millions of Jews, homosexuals, Gypsies, mentally ill, children, dwarfs, anyone deformed would likely question your priorities.

The Germans suffered because of who they elected. Not unlike we have suffered greatly as well because we elected Lame Duck President Obama.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

I never said Bible thumpers are forcing their god on people at the point of a gun in the present day.  But boy have they done so in the past.  In spades. 
I suggest you learn some history.  And you might start by learning the history of the Americas.  Especially the part about what happened when the European bible thumpers came over here.

PLEASE tell us exactly when that occurred and how that affected you today.

Why are you so intimidated by the Holy Bible that you are driven to denigrate anyone who reads the book?  How does that help you?

Let's take your last question first.  You have to read what I actually write.
And not respond to whatever your interpretation of what I write is.
FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD I'VE SAID I HATE ALL RELIGION,  NOT JUST BIBLE THUMPING.

Your first question is asking me about "forced religion" in terms of Christianity.
So as to not single out Christianity (which I have no desire to do),  maybe this webpage will help you understand.  It describes "forced religion" as performed by Bible Thumpers,  Koran Thumpers,  Hindus,  and atheists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion#Hinduism

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: a person of Middle East descent in the Western World faces daily discrimination and ridicule and in fact does have an affinity toward what the western world has done to the region since the end of WWI.

Just more word salad.
If they were blowing up shit in America you would have a point. 

These miserable lunatics blew up the airport and train station in Belgium,  buddy.
Belgium didn't do shit to these ragheads except welcome them into the country.

Let me suggest something to you,  slick.  Instead of always just regurgitating your word salad,  try to educate yourself about what you're talking about before you talk.  And in this case here's something for you to read.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/22/why-was-belgium-targeted-by-bombers

Not to mention there's really no way to adequately vet the refugees at this point. It's not just that their country of origin is in chaos either... the existing record keeping and internal intelligence are piss poor. Obama's policy is literally ideologically blind.

Btw... hillary fully backs that policy... 65,000 brought to our country at minimum.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Interesting subject. Markle is still defending his beliefs, and his God, as though they were both good. He refuses to accept that because of the distrust, and dis-harmony EVERY religion broadcasts because OTHER PEOPLE don't believe the same, all religions are evil. I don't mean that all people who believe a religion are evil, most are good folks. But their profound belief in their own personal imaginary friend, can't help but make them suspicious of everyone elses' imaginary friend in heaven.

It's total bullshit. And when you add shit to shit you get shit.

Start with the following truths: People -- brown, white whatever, want to live happy, to raise their kids well, and to enjoy their lives -- and most of them would like to spread their happiness and contribute to their neighborhoods and community.

Add religion and religious power and poof! There goes harmony. "I can't trust you because you BELIEVE differently. Where can I get a gun?

Fuck God and all religion!

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

I never said Bible thumpers are forcing their god on people at the point of a gun in the present day.  But boy have they done so in the past.  In spades. 
I suggest you learn some history.  And you might start by learning the history of the Americas.  Especially the part about what happened when the European bible thumpers came over here.

Why are you so intimidated by the Holy Bible that you are driven to denigrate anyone who reads the book?  How does that help you?

FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD I'VE SAID I HATE ALL RELIGION,  NOT JUST BIBLE THUMPING.

Your first question is asking me about "forced religion" in terms of Christianity.

So as to not single out Christianity (which I have no desire to do),  maybe this webpage will help you understand.  It describes "forced religion" as performed by Bible Thumpers,  Koran Thumpers,  Hindus,  and atheists.

Cut to the chase, when did forcing religion on anyone in the United States happen?

If you recall, we do live in the United States...don't you?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Cut to the chase, when did forcing religion on anyone in the United States happen?

How many African slaves brought here were Christians before the slave owners insisted the Africans abandon their own religion and start worshipping the Bible?

How many Native Americans were Christians before the European invaders insisted that everybody here start worshiping the Bible?

Yes,  I do recall that the name of the country we're living in is the United States.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

You will stand with your hand over your heart and you will say:  "I pledge allegiance to the flag and to the United States of America, one nation under God, with liberty and justice (for the rich) er  for all ... "  Or you will go to the principal's office ... etc.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

How many African slaves brought here were Christians before the slave owners insisted the Africans abandon their own religion and start worshipping the Bible?

How many Native Americans were Christians before the European invaders insisted that everybody here start worshiping the Bible?

Yes, I do recall that the name of the country we're living in is the United States.

So you admit that this was hundreds of years ago and that is relevant today? Specifically, how does that affect your everyday life?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yes,  I do recall that the name of the country we're living in is the United States.

So you admit that this was hundreds of years ago and that is relevant today?  Specifically, how does that affect your everyday life?

Can't speak for him but it sure does effect my daily life!! Shiites vs Sunis. catholics vs Baptists vs. Judaism, Buda vs. Hindu ... etc etc etc

Add in Brussel Bombers and 90% of the Belgian population ...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yes,  I do recall that the name of the country we're living in is the United States.

So you admit that this was hundreds of years ago and that is relevant today?  Specifically, how does that affect your everyday life?

Can't speak for him but it sure does effect my daily life!! Shiites vs Sunis. catholics vs Baptists vs. Judaism, Buda vs. Hindu ... etc   etc etc

Add in Brussel Bombers and 90% of the Belgian population ...

Religion caused human beings to strap bombs to their bodies and blow up themselves and other human beings. - Page 2 LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

So you admit that this was hundreds of years ago and that is relevant today? 

Markle,  I already said that so try to keep up...

"in the past.  In spades."

Yes it was in the past and it's still relevant today. 
I refer you back to Santayana's quote,  markle.  The same one you found on google.

Not only do most all religions believe they have to convert all of us to their nonsense,  so does the religion of atheism.  Case in point:  the USSR.

I despise all these gutter religions.  And that includes Christianity,  Islam and Atheism.

But yes,  Islam is the gutter religion that's currently the biggest threat to human civilization. 
BUT,  the ONLY thing that keeps that gutter Christianity from being an equal threat,  is something called The First Amendment.  Without that,  Christianity would enslave this country in a Donald Trump New York second.
Just like it did our Mother Country.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I guess Dresden and Hiroshima were the results of total war.....a war America did not start but finished.....however fire bombing civilians......well let me say German civilians suffered greatly.

I would suggest you check out a couple of books on the history of WW-II.

How many American ships, not Navy ships, were sunk, with all hands, prior to WW-II?

I realize that you're being facetious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum