Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The worm advances in Iowa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The worm advances in Iowa Empty The worm advances in Iowa 11/24/2015, 11:32 am

2seaoat

Some have said that Rubio will be the candidate who will advance when trump and carson fade, but the worm is now third in the Iowa polls. He is an evil man. Trump is a boneheaded egotist and not a very good man, but he is not evil. Cruz is a calculating little worm who is evil. One look at him makes my skin crawl. I can see his strategy and his manipulation. He has acted like Trumps friend.......and Trump has not bothered to attack the worm. However, the worm advances, and I simply am amazed that this man could be elected as a senator. He is intelligent, and far more intelligent than trump, but he is a self serving traitor to America. If the Republican Party thinks these Butchmeup types are the new leadership for America, then we are in worse shape than I ever imagined. Cruz will eat up Rubio on super tuesday because he will run ads on Rubio's support of the Senate bill on immigration.......I just picked up a sign in Davenport Iowa, and people do not like Hillary or Bush, and they like Trump and Bernie as I played poker and listened, but the far right wing is abandoning Carson as expected, and the worm is their favorite. He will do well in Iowa, but Trump will win the same.

2The worm advances in Iowa Empty Re: The worm advances in Iowa 11/24/2015, 5:09 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

but he is a self serving traitor to America

What can you expect from a Canadian masquerading as an American?

(Fair is fair, wingnuts.... You railed against Obama about his alleged--but disproven-- 'Kenyan' origins.... Cruz's foreign origins are a fair target)

The worm advances in Iowa Zted_c10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum