Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's Approval Rating Is Tanking

+3
Slicef18
Sal
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030 wrote:
Rogue wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Right, the voters will think it is a good idea to elect a Wall Street insider to be our next president. That should fix all our problems. Lower taxes, get rid of regulations (we don't need no stinking regs!) and let the big money guys do their thing. That's what got us into this mess to begin with. I don't think this is the time or place for a "hair of the dog" prescription.

People can see and hear who Romney is which is a multiple faced greedy sneaky candidate with 100 million in his IRA and bank accounts overseas. That doesn't sound like a very patriotic way to handle your business. What other person running for President has ever had Swiss bank accounts etc.?

He's a big money guy who's in the race to help his big money friends, period.

people can SEE and HEAR who obama is as well. and that is a COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE.
We're out of Iraq, bin Ladin is dead and...at least we are headed in the right direction!

Obama's Approval Rating Is Tanking - Page 2 Unknow12

Right, Obama's approval rating is tanking while he picks up a majority in the swing states.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Rogue wrote:
2seaoat wrote:My question remains unanswered: which of the swing states will Romney win if the polls are changing?

sir, the polls are not the answer here.

media is scewed so it reasons that the polls are scewed.

the facts are that people out here are suffering. They have been marching down the street suffering.

Logic dictates that people are NOT going to go vote for someone who has not eased thier condition on more hope and change promises. They will simply stay home and have another beer.

But you know who will go vote?

The middle class and the elderly in masses.

obamas young vote is dwindled, they are camped out wishing for communism in OWS tents.

Its going to be middle class hard workers such as myself who know we have too much to lose if we stay home. and the elderly religous right are not going to vote for obama. and it looks like many jewish people are fed up with obama too.

The placating and pandering to specific groups of people of which obama has not kept his promises is going to come and bite his ass this election.

"the facts are that people out here are suffering."

Who was it during the run-up to war said,"Saddham tried to kill my daddy?

And who was it that took America into two wars with Iraq and Afghanistan?

Who was the first President to take America to war without raising taxes to pay for it?

Who was it who cut taxes for the wealthy?

Who was sitting in the Oval Office when America's economy went bad?

Who was the only American President convicted by the world court of war crimes and doesn't dare leave American soil?

Ya let's blame Obama.

I didn't know he was convicted of war crimes by a world court? Good grief!

Former President Bush, Former Vice-President Dick Cheney, Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and the legal advisers Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Haynes, Jay Bybee and John Yoo that crafted the legal ‘justification’ for torture that basically said, ‘we can if we want to even if it’s illegal’ were the defendants. None were present, of course, but international war crime trials do not require the presence of the accused. The trial was run according to the standards set by the Nuremberg Trials to convict war criminals after World War II.

Professor Gurdial Singh Nijar, who headed the prosecution said, “The tribunal was very careful to adhere scrupulously to the regulations drawn up by the Nuremberg courts and the International Criminal Courts

I dont beleive in "WORLD COURTS"

world courts to me are nothing but the NEW WORLD ORDER and I am against that.

and bush has nothing to do with this topic.

We are NOT better off with obama. obama has NOT made us better as he promised and he is a FAILURE and people know it except the zombies who follow blindly.

the MSM is lying for obama. But its not going to work this time.

people are not just reading/hearing whats on the news, they can FEEL IT with how bad it is out here.

heres obamas new slogan:
[img]Obama's Approval Rating Is Tanking - Page 2 39323310[/img]

Slicef18

Slicef18

Rogue wrote:I dont beleive in "WORLD COURTS"

world courts to me are nothing but the NEW WORLD ORDER and I am against that.

and bush has nothing to do with this topic.

We are NOT better off with obama. obama has NOT made us better as he promised and he is a FAILURE and people know it except the zombies who follow blindly.

the MSM is lying for obama. But its not going to work this time.

people are not just reading/hearing whats on the news, they can FEEL IT with how bad it is out here.

heres obamas new slogan:
[img]Obama's Approval Rating Is Tanking - Page 2 39323310[/img]

The fact you don't believe in the World Court has not one thing to do with the reality.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

[quote="Floridatexan"][quote="othershoe1030"]
Rogue wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Right, the voters will think it is a good idea to elect a Wall Street insider to be our next president. That should fix all our problems. Lower taxes, get rid of regulations (we don't need no stinking regs!) and let the big money guys do their thing. That's what got us into this mess to begin with. I don't think this is the time or place for a "hair of the dog" prescription.

People can see and hear who Romney is which is a multiple faced greedy sneaky candidate with 100 million in his IRA and bank accounts overseas. That doesn't sound like a very patriotic way to handle your business. What other person running for President has ever had Swiss bank accounts etc.?

He's a big money guy who's in the race to help his big money friends, period.

We're out of Iraq, bin Ladin is dead and...at least we are headed in the right direction!

Obama's Approval Rating Is Tanking - Page 2 Unknow12

Right, Obama's approval rating is tanking while he picks up a majority in the swing states.
I worked at a phone bank for Obama last night and some of his strongest supporters were the Republicans I talked to. This is going to be interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum