Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debate

+7
Wordslinger
RealLindaL
dumpcare
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Debate Empty Debate 2/25/2016, 9:16 pm

2seaoat

The introductions which included President Bush and Barbara in the audience gives me the distinct belief that the house has been packed against trump. Donald is going to be set up tonight. They are desperate. If he wins Tuesday, the Oligarchs lose control. They will have the place packed booing Trump, but what they do not realize that the crazies in the Republican Party feed off that treatment and Trump only gets stronger. It should be interesting.

2Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 9:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Never before has anything like this happened.  The front runner's own party is so scared of him that they now actually have republican ex-presidents and republican presidential candidates all trying to bring him down.  As my old granny used to say "whoever heard of such a thing".

3Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 9:40 pm

2seaoat

The introduction applause clearly show that the audience is stacked against Trump.......I dislike the guy immensely, but even I have to smell a rat coming in this debate. I hope his followers will not be fooled by this ambush and the debate has not even started.

4Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 9:54 pm

2seaoat

Trump destroyed Marco the empty suit.

5Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 9:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Trump destroyed Marco the empty suit.

Rubio is fricasseed. He will be the next GOP hopeful to get flushed.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 10:10 pm

2seaoat

Rubio is getting beat up....what a punk.

7Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 10:19 pm

2seaoat

Carson and Kasich look like grown ups tonight.

8Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 10:41 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

At the next debate, they need to erect a wrestling ring and let the CEO of the WWE, Vince McMahon, be the moderator!!!

9Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 10:42 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Carson and Kasich look like grown ups tonight.

AGREE . . . . . a tiny breath of fresh air!

10Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 10:43 pm

dumpcare

These guys don't know a thing about health insurance. Get rid of the individual mandate and take everyone with pre x will be worse than today. It will put the insurance company's in the hole. Only the sick will apply.

11Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 10:50 pm

dumpcare

knothead wrote:

You know Carson has always looked like he was on something with his glassy eye's in previous debates, he is not high tonight.

12Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:07 pm

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:
knothead wrote:

You know Carson has always looked like he was on something with his glassy eye's in previous debates, he is not high tonight.

I joke with my wife that he looked like he was doing a Quaalude . . . .

13Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:08 pm

2seaoat

The Punk and the worm are proving they are incapable of fighting without big backers. They are hopelessly desperate. Trump owns the stage, and is it not funny that the Punk and the Worm are going to release Saturday their tax returns, and are trying to do anything to derail Trump before Tuesday.....massive fail. Trump is only getting stronger.

14Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:21 pm

dumpcare

As all the other debates I have had to turn it off, everyone of them makes me sick except Kasich. We all know he won't be the nominee. Well Carson doesn't make me sick but he is just there like a fly on the wall.

How many voter's really give a shit about their tax returns?

15Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:22 pm

knothead

knothead

Kasich says he wants to add another $100B to our defense budget . . . hmmmm

16Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:22 pm

2seaoat

Trumps tax returns will be trashed by the Democrats.

17Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:35 pm

2seaoat

A fricking zoo.

18Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:38 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:A fricking zoo.

LOL, I'm lovin' it Mr. Oats!

19Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:48 pm

2seaoat

Chris emasculated the punk and nobody in the country sees this empty suit as anything but a created entity to shill the special interests......what a clown show. I have to give it to Trump......he is not a punk.

20Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/25/2016, 11:57 pm

knothead

knothead

It was somewhat a circular firing squad . . . . . did it work? I don't think so . . Trump won in my view . . . .

21Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/26/2016, 12:04 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Chris emasculated the punk and nobody in the country sees this empty suit as anything but a created entity to shill the special interests......what a clown show.  I have to give it to Trump......he is not a punk.  

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

22Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/26/2016, 12:06 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:It was somewhat a circular firing squad . . . . . did it work? I don't think so . . Trump won in my view . . . .

Circular firing squad indeed....... Too bad poster Markle has been banned and Pacedog is no longer here. PD liked Cruz a lot.......

23Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/26/2016, 12:13 am

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:It was somewhat a circular firing squad . . . . . did it work? I don't think so . . Trump won in my view . . . .

Circular firing squad indeed....... Too bad poster Markle has been banned and Pacedog is no longer here. PD liked Cruz a lot.......

PD is likely in the ER with heart palpitations (I hope not) . . . . tongue in cheek.

24Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/26/2016, 12:21 am

2seaoat

What a joke with the talking heads trying to create the reality of what just happened. They are making it sound like that Trump got skewered by the punk and the worm.....were they watching the same debate. Trump showed strength and was dismissive of the two boyz. Kasich clearly is the best man on that stage and not one talking head is talking about Kasich.

25Debate Empty Re: Debate 2/26/2016, 12:25 am

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:What a joke with the talking heads trying to create the reality of what just happened.   They are making it sound like that Trump got skewered by the punk and the worm.....were they watching the same debate.   Trump showed strength and was dismissive of the two boyz.  Kasich clearly is the best man on that stage and not one talking head is talking about Kasich.

Last post before turning in:

Gov. Kasich talked more common sense than anyone in this debate and no the talking heads are not saying a single word . . . . . . the fix is in!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum