Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 Mall Ball Highlights...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12016 Mall Ball Highlights... Empty 2016 Mall Ball Highlights... 1/24/2016, 4:01 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The event was last night, and one of the bands featured was A Flock of Sea Monkeys, fronted by my daughter, Brooke...... The band also played at the 2015 Mall Ball.

Here, you can see the band in action.... Several other bands also played last night.

2016 Mall Ball Highlights... A_floc10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My astute wife has just told me that the singer with the spotlight on her is not Brooke, but the other female singer in the band (and newest member) Kristina (one of Brooke's best friends). Brooke is standing to the left and her face is obscured by some balloons Sad. Damned failing eyesight, not to recognize this person not being my daughter.....

Oh well, I am proud of both of them. They came over for dinner last Monday night and said they were ready for Saturday's event. My wife now tells me that Brooke was pretty hoarse yesterday and that Kristina likely took on most of the singing leads for last night.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And you should be proud. Our PNJ can't be bothered with posting the band names associated with the pictures.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:My astute wife has just told me that the singer with the spotlight on her is not Brooke, but the other female singer in the band (and newest member) Kristina (one of Brooke's best friends). Brooke is standing to the left and her face is obscured by some balloons Sad. Damned failing eyesight, not to recognize this person not being my daughter.....

Oh well, I am proud of both of them. They came over for dinner last Monday night and said they were ready for Saturday's event. My wife now tells me that Brooke was pretty hoarse yesterday and that Kristina likely took on most of the singing leads for last night.

Damn that girl has got some elevator shoes on.....geeze...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:My astute wife has just told me that the singer with the spotlight on her is not Brooke, but the other female singer in the band (and newest member) Kristina (one of Brooke's best friends). Brooke is standing to the left and her face is obscured by some balloons Sad. Damned failing eyesight, not to recognize this person not being my daughter.....

Brooke is only 5' 1". She takes after her parents (neither of us is tall). I can scrape 5' 6" if I really stretch. Razz

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Brooke is only 5' 1". She takes after her parents (neither of us is tall). I can scrape 5' 6" if I really stretch. Razz

never mind... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum