Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

12 HOURS and the Dubai towers STILL STANDING! yeah yeah yeah !

+4
Markle
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

12 HOURS and the Dubai towers STILL STANDING! yeah yeah yeah ! ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgulfnews.com%2Fpolopoly_fs%2F1.1460125!image%2F611560659.jpg_gen%2Fderivatives%2Flandscape_422%2F611560659

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat

Duh.....the propane cannisters on the outside balconies started the fire as it ran up the outside of the building and made very little progress into the interior and was knocked down in less than eight hours......make up another fairy tale.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This fire has made me step back and take a second look at what happened on 9/11.  I think this is proof that the Twin Towers did not collapse from fires.  Had to be bombs.

2seaoat

The best part of the truthers utter lack of logic is that a terrorist had to bring the buildings down. Why? A couple thousand killed and the fire knocked down, and both buildings needing to be demolished.....which would have been a open wound for five years as they slowly brought the building down.........but for an infant's logic that somehow the planes were not enough and they had to demolish the buildings in conjunction with the plane attack, and that the fire did not cause the collapse.......utter childish logic of the first degree. Sometimes I wonder if people can really be this gullible and foolish, and then I see T started the thread.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: Sometimes I wonder if people can really be this gullible and foolish

If you've lived as long as I have,  which I believe you have,  frankly I'm astonished if you're still having to wonder about that.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote: Sometimes I wonder if people can really be this gullible and foolish

If you've lived as long as I have,  which I believe you have,  frankly I'm astonished if you're still having to wonder about that.  lol

yeah we have worthless lazy president for just such a reason....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trust me,  teo.  It goes way way way beyond who the damn president is.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Trust me,  teo.  It goes way way way beyond who the damn president is.

I was just pointing out the biggest pimple on Miss Americas face....

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:This fire has made me step back and take a second look at what happened on 9/11.  I think this is proof that the Twin Towers did not collapse from fires.  Had to be bombs.

12 HOURS and the Dubai towers STILL STANDING! yeah yeah yeah ! HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Unless you're a person who has no respect for your elders, you will listen to this general about the events of 9/11.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Unless you're a person who has no respect for your elders, you will listen to this general about the events of 9/11.  

But there are plenty of people elder to me who say 9/11 was done by the hijackers? 
Should I only have respect for the elders who say it was done by Cheney?
And what about Cheney,  he's an elder too. 
Now my head is spinning,  I don't know which elder to respect.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tex,

Here's what happens when some punk confronts an "elder" with the childish conspiracy horseshit.

And if you let the video keep playing after it's ended,  you'll see another one with another "elder" confronting another young conspiracy punk.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The goddamn skyscraper fire in Dubai was mainly confined to the balconies on the outside of the building.   It did not penetrate into the interior of the building like what happens when a fully fueled jumbo jet airliner crashes into  a skyscraper.  It's apples and oranges.
End of story.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/12076792/Dubai-skyscraper-fire-new-years-eve-2015-live.html

Dubai hotel fire: Inferno at 63-storey Address Downtown hotel near New Year's Eve fireworks display
Hundreds of Dubai’s tallest buildings are infernos waiting to happen, a leading fire safety expert says, as new video of the burnt interior of the Address Hotel is released

2seaoat

Yes, there was mostly exterior patios which were on fire and yes there was some interior fire, but a few propane cannisters on patios is not a fully fueled jumbo jet......as Bob said apples and oranges. They knocked it down in less than ten hours........either better firefighters in Dubai, or apples and oranges.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The firemen did a fine job on the twin towers. The chief radioed out that the fire was under control and it wouldn't take much to knock down what was left. Hard to fight bombs with a firehose though.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well let's assume the Twin Towers were collaped with bombs.

So who exactly did it and what was their motive for doing it?  That should always be the starting point.  Can you give me a good answer to that,  teo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum