Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

US police kill 28 people carrying ‘guns’ similar to Tamir Rice’s

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.rt.com/usa/327500-us-police-toy-guns/

A total of 1,126 people have been killed by police in America in 2015. There were 567 white victims, accounting for 2.86 per million people in the US’ white population, and 294 black victims accounting for 6.99 per million in the black population. Native Americans had the second highest rate per million at 3.4, with a total of 13 victims.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.rt.com/usa/327500-us-police-toy-guns/

A total of 1,126 people have been killed by police in America in 2015. There were 567 white victims, accounting for 2.86 per million people in the US’ white population, and 294 black victims accounting for 6.99 per million in the black population. Native Americans had the second highest rate per million at 3.4, with a total of 13 victims.

Leave it to California to make it even more dangerous to be a cop in their God forsaken state.

I have a pellet gun from when I was a kid and I would defy anyone more than five feet from me, probably less, from distinguishing it from semi-automatic. Requiring police to tell the difference in a split second is criminal.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Leave it to California to make it even more dangerous to be a cop in their God forsaken state.

I have a pellet gun from when I was a kid and I would defy anyone more than five feet from me, probably less, from distinguishing it from semi-automatic.  Requiring police to tell the difference in a split second is criminal.

Markle, you're right. To defend themselves from racist cops African Americans should NEVER carry a pellet or toy gun. NEVER.

Maybe the NRA can work out an assistance program for unemployed black people to acquire strong, semi-automatic handguns with which to defend themselves.

Be careful what you wish for... obama is ok with arming criminal cartels and terrorists... it's not a stretch to arm thugs.

At the same time disarming law abiding citizens. Gotta love leftist ethics... lol.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I have a pellet gun from when I was a kid and I would defy anyone more than five feet from me, probably less, from distinguishing it from semi-automatic.  Requiring police to tell the difference in a split second is criminal.

Markle, you're right.  To defend themselves from racist cops African Americans should NEVER carry a pellet or toy gun.  NEVER.  

Maybe the NRA can work out an assistance program for unemployed black people to acquire strong, semi-automatic handguns with which to defend themselves.

Why would you encourage anyone to point a pellet or toy gun at police?  

US police kill 28 people carrying ‘guns’ similar to Tamir Rice’s  Real20or20toy20gun_zpspvgs1wca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum