Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 months and the rice kid who was shot by police.....nothing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Just saw the kid walking in the park carrying a pellet gun....the police car zooms right up to the park pavillion and within 2 seconds a 14 year old kid is shot down......justice delayed is justice denied.  Horrible video to watch if you have children or grandchildren.

2seaoat

Link?

Sorry, I saw the video on the news before I went out in the dump truck and trimmed trees......I will look after I shower.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/15-most-outrageous-responses-police-after-killing-unarmed-people

15 Most Outrageous Responses By Police After Killing Unarmed People

15. Armed with toy gun. John Crawford was in a Walmart store in Beavercreek, Ohio on Aug. 4, 2014, when he picked up an unloaded BB gun. When officers arrived, they ordered him to put down the gun, and started shooting, hitting him at least twice and killing him. In a widely viewed video, Crawford can be seeing dropping the BB gun, running away and being shot. Likewise, Cleveland police shot and killed a 12-year-old boy, Tamir Rice, who was playing with a toy pellet gun on Nov. 22, 2014. Police said they shouted verbal commands from inside their vehicle in the two seconds before they shot him twice. In both cases, the police story of shouting warnings and orders looks iffy at best.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury .....

5th Amendment to the United States Constitution. Look it up.

2seaoat

Do you even know what that means.  What are the options for the states attorney on this case?  If you cut and paste, and are an empty suit, fine...we can pretend, but if you were trying to make a point on how a case is prosecuted....tell us what the SA can do in this case, and why it is taking seven months?

This should certainly have been tried. But damn that was stupid of that kid to be waving that gun around in public.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He was a CHILD, you idiot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum