Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A question about Trump going after Bill to hurt Hillary

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's Bill who was unfaithful to Hillary,  not the other way around.
So why would a female voter turn against Hillary just because her husband screwed around on her?  I would think that would engender sympathy for Hillary amongst female voters.

So,  how is this supposed to help Trump?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:It's Bill who was unfaithful to Hillary,  not the other way around.
So why would a female voter turn against Hillary just because her husband screwed around on her?  I would think that would engender sympathy for Hillary amongst female voters.

Well known is the fact that Hillary Clinton headed up the Bimbo Eruption committee that paid off and covered up for Bill Clinton's rapes, sexual assaults and various sexcapeds.  Hillary Clinton sees Bill as a ticket to power and money.

It will also remind the public that anything from Hillary concerning women's rights, including her own statements, are total lies.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Well known is the fact that Hillary Clinton headed up the Bimbo Eruption committee that paid off and covered up for Bill Clinton's rapes, sexual assaults and various sexcapeds.

So it's well known that Hillary paid off and covered up for Bill Clinton's rapes and sexual assaults.

Can you substantiate that claim?  What's the source for it?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Well known is the fact that Hillary Clinton headed up the Bimbo Eruption committee that paid off and covered up for Bill Clinton's rapes, sexual assaults and various sexcapeds.

So it's well known that Hillary paid off and covered up for Bill Clinton's rapes and sexual assaults.

Can you substantiate that claim?  What's the source for it?

Not necessary for me to do so, just do a simple search. Here is what Mr. Trump has available to him.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So that's your evidence that it's "well known that Hillary paid off and covered up" for all that?

And if it's all that well known that she did,  then why did Trump say this in 2008...

“He lied! [Bush] got us into the war with lies! And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant, and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying!”

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:So that's your evidence that it's "well known that Hillary paid off and covered up" for all that?

And if it's all that well known that she did,  then why did Trump say this in 2008...
“He lied! [Bush] got us into the war with lies! And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant, and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying!”

Strange, now you believe everything said by Donald Trump?

You're a hoot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Merkle,

1.  First you made the claim that Hillary Clinton paid off women to cover up her husband's "rapes".  And you added that this is "well known".

2.  Then when asked to provide something to substantiate this claim,  you posted a list of women's names and nothing else.

3.  Then I asked you to explain why Trump said one thing in 2008 and is now saying the opposite thing.
And you had no answer for that either.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Merkle,

1.  First you made the claim that Hillary Clinton paid off women to cover up her husband's "rapes".  And you added that this is "well known".

2.  Then when asked to provide something to substantiate this claim,  you posted a list of women's names and nothing else.

3.  Then I asked you to explain why Trump said one thing in 2008 and is now saying the opposite thing.
And you had no answer for that either.

If you'll notice, Bob, he also did not include a source for the above referenced fabrications. Bill and Hillary Clinton were subjected to a succession of witch hunts the moment they entered the White House...all came to nothing. It's no stretch of the imagination to think that Monica Lewinski was planted in the WH to "get" Bill...no stretch at all.

If you can't blind 'em with brilliance, Markle, baffle 'em with BULLSHIT.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:It's Bill who was unfaithful to Hillary,  not the other way around.

Because Hillary knows all of this about Clinton to be true (and more) and doesn't really care:

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.

Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.

Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.

Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.

Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.

Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.

Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.

Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.

Read more: http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heres-the-long-list-of-women-14233638/#ixzz3w5o57tfv

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I see what you mean,  ghost.  Looks like Bill Clinton is the Bill Cosby of politics.  Must be something about having the name Bill.  lol

2seaoat

I see what you mean, ghost. Looks like Bill Clinton is the Bill Cosby of politics. Must be something about having the name Bill. lol

Yep, and do you see how everybody is lining up to attack Mrs. Cosby.......because of course the wife is ALWAYs responsible for the allegations of wrongdoing of the husband.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I see what you mean,  ghost.  Looks like Bill Clinton is the Bill Cosby of politics.  Must be something about having the name Bill.  lol

Yep, and do you see how everybody is lining up to attack Mrs. Cosby.......because of course the wife is ALWAYs responsible for the allegations of wrongdoing of the husband.

Actually,  seaoat,  that was of course my whole point in starting this thread.

But now as I think about it,  the parallel is not just with the two Bills,  but also with their spouses as well.
In both cases,  the screwed over spouses have stayed with their husbands and always defended them. 
It's an interesting comparison.  And it tends to verify what Orson Welles told us about how politics and show biz are just the same thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum