Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox news is in a tizzy in a Partisan committee hearing where a Senator asked Hillary a question which Hillary asked him to ask

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Are you kidding me.....I am watching this morning pure stupid propaganda which you would have to literally have an IQ below 90 to not stop and say.....so what......but not at Fox. All through history when examining a witness you ask a non adverse witness "friendly" question........you know Fox and Friends sharing idiocy.

Non stop nonsense........Julian holding up a cable from Julian where the C is in proper header location, but Clinton has said that when the C was not properly put in the header and was in the body of the paragraphs, that it was part of the paragraph structure. Idiocy.....where the more times you repeat the half truths and innuendo, it somehow becomes truth for morons...........too much fun.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Are you kidding me.....I am watching this morning pure stupid propaganda which you would have to literally have an IQ below 90 to not stop and say.....so what......but not at Fox.   All through history when examining a witness you ask a non adverse witness "friendly" question........you know Fox and Friends sharing idiocy.

Non stop nonsense........Julian holding up a cable from Julian where the C is in proper header location, but Clinton has said that when the C was not properly put in the header and was in the body of the paragraphs, that it was part of the paragraph structure.    Idiocy.....where the more times you repeat the half truths and innuendo, it somehow becomes truth for morons...........too much fun.

That's old news. Wait until Tiny glands rolls out his Trump Nazi Network. That will be real fun. LOL

2seaoat

Fox and friends will not last ten minutes if Trump starts another network........these folks are simply stupid. Ignorance does not explain it.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Fox and friends will not last ten minutes if Trump starts another network........these folks are simply stupid.  Ignorance does not explain it.

Most of Fox will be working for Trump Nazi Network when he starts up. Look for Fox to hire all blond bimbos when that happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum