Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Drama.....

+6
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 4:50 pm

RealLindaL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh when you are confronted with big girl responsibility you fold....sad.

Oh, I'm not "folding" at all, Teo.   I'm just realizing that it's a total waste of my precious time on this earth to attempt to have a rational discussion with you.   Obviously, had I known what the others here already do, I never would've even tried.   Have a nice day.

52Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 4:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

RealLindaL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh when you are confronted with big girl responsibility you fold....sad.

Oh, I'm not "folding" at all, Teo.   I'm just realizing that it's a total waste of my precious time on this earth to attempt to have a rational discussion with you.   Obviously, had I known what the others here already do, I never would've even tried.   Have a nice day.

If you were not so irrational we could have arrived at a compromise....

Would women be near as promiscuous if they knew abortion wasn't available or that government would be their baby daddy...?

53Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 5:16 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh come on it's all equality till you want to play the poor little woman card....

OK then, would you at least concede that each half of the couple bears EQUAL responsibility, and it's NOT just the woman who "holds the keys?"

No concession unless the rules were agreed to before the merger...If it was open free love then someone better have a diaphragm or a condom or birth control pills or great rhythm or something...because if the woman gets prego then without the benefit of marriage it's all on her...she surely had some idea of what a million  sperm had on their little one celled minds as they took a dive in her pool....nature can be such a hammer....(unreasonable)....

What a gutless, spineless, turd you are.  It's almost as if you're a senior citizen version of the "affluenza" kid.  The only difference being that his downfall was his affluent upbringing and yours is being an ignorant, spineless, moron who clearly never did well with women - hence your clear and obvious disdain for them.

Either way, you're both douchebags who never developed any sense of big boy responsibility.

LOL  you are hilarious...I can't stop laughing ....

So you're saying the government should take it's guns and force a man to support any woman that gets knocked up ?   So women. like blacks are helpless without the government EQUALIZING things....? You progressives are so regressive treating women like they were idiot children...

I never said anything about government. I'm saying that there are some males who mature and learn how to handle big boy responsibility.

And of course there are other males who experience a "failure to launch", and find themselves single, bitter towards women, and struggling to come to grips with reality as they ease their way into old age.

I'll leave you to decide which bucket you fall into, Captain Conspiracy Theory Guy.

54Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 5:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I love women...one of the lovely women I met through this forum a couple years ago carried me to my surgery stayed with me. Then she cared for me in her home until I was healed up and could care for myself....she is the very definition of a responsible mature woman..

55Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 5:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I love women...one of the lovely women I met through this forum a couple years ago carried me to my surgery stayed with me. Then she cared for me in her home until I was healed up and could care for myself....she is the very definition of a responsible mature woman..

And I'm sure you love how they cook, do laundry, and clean up after you as well, don't you?

56Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 6:03 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I love women...one of the lovely women I met through this forum a couple years ago carried me to my surgery stayed with me. Then she cared for me in her home until I was healed up and could care for myself....she is the very definition of a responsible mature woman..

And I'm sure you love how they cook, do laundry, and clean up after you as well, don't you?

Well she did clean my wounds and change my bandages but I still had one good arm to clean up after myself....but her cooking far excelled mine....as for laundry, she's got one of them fancy front loaders that did a great job...
Now I am back home doing all that stuff by myself and if she ever needed anything I would be there to help her...I have lunch with her about every other day. I never believed you could have a woman for a friend without complications. She proved me wrong there...I have more problems, squabbles and spats with my biker buddies and old friends. See you can find gold even in sparse places like this forum....

PS She likes me a whole lot better than she likes that Teo guy....she keeps him in his place...

57Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 6:25 pm

I used to think that the issue would be resolved if the mothers would go to Child Support Enforcement.  The State would find the father and make them pay Child Support.  Then the word would get out and all the romeos would use protection.  But, the reality is that there are more and more babies being born, and supported by the State.  Someone told me these fathers consider it a badge of honor to claim to have sired two or three (or more) children.  But, they typically do not step up and provide support.  I forget that hormones play a big part in this.

58Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 6:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

colaguy wrote:I used to think that the issue would be resolved if the mothers would go to Child Support Enforcement.  The State would find the father and make them pay Child Support.  Then the word would get out and all the romeos would use protection.  But, the reality is that there are more and more babies being born, and supported by the State.  Someone told me these fathers consider it a badge of honor to claim to have sired two or three (or more) children.  But, they typically do not step up and provide support.  I forget that hormones play a big part in this.

See now that is a thoughtful sensible response not the knee jerk hateful bellowing of a wounded progressive. That is a response you can begin to build on and find commonalities...

59Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 8:21 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I absolutely agree.  Children (not just grandchildren) are gifts from God...that come with responsibility.  I was sitting on the couch a few days before Christmas with my 7-year-old granddaughter on one side and my 2-year-old grandson on the other...bliss.

Yet you support the Supreme Court over ruling God in the matter of abortion.   The kind of love you have for children is goulish, rotten and dishonest.  

How DARE you presume to judge me.

60Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 8:23 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Passing thought...the problem is between women's ears...why are you going to let some guy inseminate  you that doesn't love you and wouldn't take care of your children ?

Passing thought....the problem is between men's ears -- and their legs.  Why would they take advantage of a woman they don't love just for the passing pleasure of sexual gratification, with nary a thought to the huge burden they may have just placed on the woman, her family, society, and the unborn child itself?  Doubtless it's because the male knows he'll almost assuredly get away scot free of any responsibility whatsoever, if he even gives all that a passing moment's thought (which is questionable).    

Can you say who is the far greater thoughtless idiot (not to mention total jerk) in this copulating pair?  

And yet, to my everlasting amazement, it's almost always the male of the species crying foul on abortion and murdering the doctors who perform it.

Un-blanking-believable.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

61Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 8:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I absolutely agree.  Children (not just grandchildren) are gifts from God...that come with responsibility.  I was sitting on the couch a few days before Christmas with my 7-year-old granddaughter on one side and my 2-year-old grandson on the other...bliss.

Yet you support the Supreme Court over ruling God in the matter of abortion.   The kind of love you have for children is goulish, rotten and dishonest.  

How DARE you presume to judge me.  

wasn't a judgement it was an observation.....and a statement..now if you have a different definition of love  maybe you could correct me. You have a double standard...god's children inside and outside the womb...

62Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/30/2015, 10:04 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

colaguy wrote:I used to think that the issue would be resolved if the mothers would go to Child Support Enforcement.  The State would find the father and make them pay Child Support.  Then the word would get out and all the romeos would use protection.  But, the reality is that there are more and more babies being born, and supported by the State.  Someone told me these fathers consider it a badge of honor to claim to have sired two or three (or more) children.  But, they typically do not step up and provide support.  I forget that hormones play a big part in this.

Not in Florida. I started this thread about my douchebag BIL. He has been married twice, wrecked both marriages, and fathered 6 children between the two wives. His kids range in age from 12 to 31. He supports none of his kids, and even when appearing before a judge, all he has gotten is admonishment to pay, and nothing else.

My sister (California) divorced her first husband, and wound-up hauling his butt before a judge multiple times over non-payment of child support, and all he ever got from the judge was a tongue-lashing.

In some states, in order to become licensed as a contractor or to win bids on state jobs, licensees/bidders must provide proof that they are not arrears in their child support. In other states, state-agencies will swoop-in to snatch federal and/or state income tax returns for distribution toward child-support that is in arrears.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

63Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/31/2015, 12:03 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You don't have a womb, you ignorant POS. You have no right to judge any woman...never did, never will. And no biblical passage is going to give you that right. You are deranged. I'm sorry your choices were so screwed up. I'm generally sorry for you because you're so stupid.

64Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/31/2015, 12:06 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
You don't have a womb, you ignorant POS.  You have no right to judge any woman...never did, never will.  And no biblical passage is going to give you that right.  You are deranged.  I'm sorry your choices were so screwed up.  I'm generally sorry for you because you're so stupid.

such a lady...Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.riffsyyeah she scares me to kid...

65Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/31/2015, 11:49 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You should be scared.

66Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/31/2015, 12:05 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Not in Florida. I started this thread about my douchebag BIL. He has been married twice, wrecked both marriages, and fathered 6 children between the two wives. His kids range in age from 12 to 31. He supports none of his kids, and even when appearing before a judge, all he has gotten is admonishment to pay, and nothing else.

My sister (California) divorced her first husband, and wound-up hauling his butt before a judge multiple times over non-payment of child support, and all he ever got from the judge was a tongue-lashing.

In some states, in order to become licensed as a contractor or to win bids on state jobs, licensees/bidders must provide proof that they are not arrears in their child support. In other states, state-agencies will swoop-in to snatch federal and/or state income tax returns for distribution toward child-support that is in arrears.

That's not the way it works in Florida.  If the custodial parent registers with the Child Support office, or files for benefits with Children and Familes, they have to declare who is the other parent.  Typically it's the mother who files, since she is likely the one who has the kid.  Child Support tracks down the father, subpoenas him to come in to establish DNA evidence that he is the father, then a hearing is held to determine how much he has to pay.  This amount is sent to his employer, who automatically withholds the amount and sends it to the state.  Sure, there are numerous ways the father can try to get out of this, but if he doesn't pay the agreed amount on a regular basis he is hauled in and sent to jail until he can "purge" the back payments.

67Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/31/2015, 12:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And if the father is listed as unknown...what happens?

68Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/31/2015, 12:30 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:And if the father is listed as unknown...what happens?

My understanding is the mother must provide a name, or list of names, that could be the father. (sad, isn't it?)  Then these guys are rounded up and given the DNA test.  The winner gets to go see the judge.

I believe that services to the mother/child are subject to the determination of the father. So, if she claims it was "Joe" and his DNA doesn't match the childs' then she must provide another name.  Eventually (I think) benefits are cut off due to non-compliance.  

69Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/31/2015, 12:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good...maybe it will change the bragging rights of having several "baby mama's".

70Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 12/31/2015, 1:00 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

colaguy wrote:That's not the way it works in Florida.  If the custodial parent registers with the Child Support office, or files for benefits with Children and Familes, they have to declare who is the other parent.  Typically it's the mother who files, since she is likely the one who has the kid.  Child Support tracks down the father, subpoenas him to come in to establish DNA evidence that he is the father, then a hearing is held to determine how much he has to pay.  This amount is sent to his employer, who automatically withholds the amount and sends it to the state.  Sure, there are numerous ways the father can try to get out of this, but if he doesn't pay the agreed amount on a regular basis he is hauled in and sent to jail until he can "purge" the back payments.

Well, BIL doesn't work a real job, has no permanent home, and moves around a lot between states. He was in jail in Escambia County just a few weeks ago for defrauding an innkeeper, and is supposedly about $80K in arrears in child support. The judge let him out after 3 weeks because he promised to pay something. Unfortunately, whenever he has any money it gets spent on drugs and booze.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

71Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 1/4/2016, 11:36 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
colaguy wrote:That's not the way it works in Florida.  If the custodial parent registers with the Child Support office, or files for benefits with Children and Familes, they have to declare who is the other parent.  Typically it's the mother who files, since she is likely the one who has the kid.  Child Support tracks down the father, subpoenas him to come in to establish DNA evidence that he is the father, then a hearing is held to determine how much he has to pay.  This amount is sent to his employer, who automatically withholds the amount and sends it to the state.  Sure, there are numerous ways the father can try to get out of this, but if he doesn't pay the agreed amount on a regular basis he is hauled in and sent to jail until he can "purge" the back payments.

Well, BIL doesn't work a real job, has no permanent home, and moves around a lot between states. He was in jail in Escambia County just a few weeks ago for defrauding an innkeeper, and is supposedly about $80K in arrears in child support. The judge let him out after 3 weeks because he promised to pay something. Unfortunately, whenever he has any money it gets spent on drugs and booze.

Unfortunately, that's what typically happens when the baby-daddy is caught:  he goes underground.  He moves a lot, works jobs that pay cash under the table, tries to claim a disability, etc.  I'm surprised that a judge would allow him out of jail just on a "promise to pay".  What usually happens is the father gets tired of being in jail, and after a while he magically finds some money or someone with money so that he can be released.  That works pretty well.

72Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 1/4/2016, 5:44 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:
fanatics my brother had become.

Pentecostals?  TV preacher cult?  Hard core baptist?
Inquiring minds wanna know.

I think Christmas boils down to people going out and spending money they don't have to buy a present for somebody who doesn't want it using charge cards. When I was younger every Christmas I would get a stomach ache worrying about buying gifts.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

73Christmas Drama..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Drama..... 1/4/2016, 5:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:
fanatics my brother had become.

Pentecostals?  TV preacher cult?  Hard core baptist?
Inquiring minds wanna know.

I think Christmas boils down to people going out and spending money they don't have to buy a present for somebody who doesn't want it using charge cards. When I was younger every Christmas I would get a stomach ache worrying about buying gifts.

Yup ! I got nothing this year...I made it clear to friends and family I already have 3 of everything I want....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum