Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle, I think I owe you an apology.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I criticized you last night for saying juvenile things about Hillary Clinton's bowel movements/urination. 
And the problem with that is,   at the same time I was telling you that,  I was also saying in another thread how I plan to vote for Trump and I was defending Trump. 

So what is the problem with that?  Well when I woke up this morning and turned on the cable tv news,  I was informed about something for the first time.
I realize you may not have even been aware of it,  but you were actually just parroting what Trump said at rally. And it seems Trump took the juvenile stuff even further than you did.  And he did that by also making use of the word "schlonged".

When I first heard about this I honestly didn't even know what to make of it.  I'd heard the word before but it's not something that I was all that familiar with.  So I googled to get to the bottom of it and that's when I found the Washington Post article linked below and if you read it I think it will be self-explanatory.
So the point is,  for me to criticize you,  at the same time I was expressing support for Trump,  would have been very hypocritical of me HAD I KNOWN what Trump had said at the time but I didn't.  Now I do know what he said.  So now to avoid hypocrisy,  I either need to apologize to you OR I need to criticize both you and the person I will be voting for.  And after giving that choice some thought,  I've decided to apologize to you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/22/donald-trumps-schlonged-a-linguistic-investigation/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum