Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shooter Robert Lewis Dear: “Don’t Touch Me, I Work With the Government”

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/crazy-colorado-springs-shooter-dont-touch-me-i-work-with-the-government/

* NONE of the Victims in Colorado Shooting Were Planned Parenthood Employees or Patients

Robert Lewis Dear was described by his neighbors as angry and crazy. He told his neighbors, “Don’t touch me. I’m with the government.”

2seaoat

Gee what is surprising about a misfit being attracted to the Republican talking points and lies........baby parts? Who says that but folks who are politicians who are attempting to gain votes by flat out lies which deeply disturbed people seem to always migrate to the very propaganda intended to energize the idiots and misfits.......there is one party which stands proud with the idea that there is no truth which they can paper with propaganda and lies to advance their political agenda......sorry T.....no conspiracy theories here.....a guy with an RV in the woods......a guy who keeps focusing on baby parts......I mean we have never seen anything like that around here.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Gee what is surprising about a misfit being attracted to the Republican talking points and lies........baby parts?   Who says that but folks who are politicians who are attempting to gain votes by flat out lies which deeply disturbed people seem to always migrate to the very propaganda intended to energize the idiots and misfits.......there is one party which stands proud with the idea that there is no truth which they can paper with propaganda and lies to advance their political agenda......sorry T.....no conspiracy theories here.....a guy with an RV in the woods......a guy who keeps focusing on baby parts......I mean we have never seen anything like that around here.
Seems you libs ae trying to breath new life into this story far more than anyone else...the guys insane and you and others are trying to find a way to use him for a long known agenda of yours..namely gun control...well to a sane person your dog just won't hunt.....

2seaoat

This is not about Gun Safety. It is about the Republican Party pandering to insecure males that we need to keep women down. This fundamental concept starts with birth control and the free choice of a woman to make decision on their reproductive health care. Fundamental men in Saudi or America do not have a rat's tail of difference in their traditional concepts that women are chattel and should have no free will. To appeal to this base reactionary core value, it requires that PP be attacked with lies and distortions about selling "baby" parts. The chairman of the committee in the House just outright lied repeatedly about his source of data and his purpose. Presidential candidates swear they saw something in videos which did not exist, and all that propaganda had one purpose.......to appeal to those insecure aging white males which make the larges component of the sad decline of the once Great Republican Party. No, it is quite a tell about your deeply held views when you attempt in every regard to deflect from the truth......well the truth will win.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's just ignorant rhetoric spewed for years by politically correct nobs...

here worry about this guy..Obama want's thousands more of them here...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/missouri-dad-drags-teen-daughter-from-school-beats-her-in-parking-lot-for-not-wearing-hijab/

Dad Drags Teen Daughter from School, Beats Her in Parking Lot for Not Wearing Hijab

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He couldn't get into the clinic because the inner door was locked. The staff led patients to safer areas when the shooting started. That's why there weren't more casualties inside the building. He had an AK-47. I wonder whether Fiorina's fake video set him off...or some of the rhetoric from the other GOP candidates...pick your poison.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Gee what is surprising about a misfit being attracted to the Republican talking points and lies........baby parts?   Who says that but folks who are politicians who are attempting to gain votes by flat out lies which deeply disturbed people seem to always migrate to the very propaganda intended to energize the idiots and misfits.......there is one party which stands proud with the idea that there is no truth which they can paper with propaganda and lies to advance their political agenda......sorry T.....no conspiracy theories here.....a guy with an RV in the woods......a guy who keeps focusing on baby parts......I mean we have never seen anything like that around here.
Seems you libs ae trying to breath new life into this story far more than anyone else...the guys insane and you and others are trying to find a way to use him for a long known agenda of yours..namely gun control...well to a sane person your dog just won't hunt.....

Your DOG DID HUNT. He killed 3 people and wounded 9 more. He had obvious mental issues but still managed to get an assault weapon. How many more people have to die before you buy a clue?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Your DOG DID HUNT.  He killed 3 people and wounded 9 more.  He had obvious mental issues but still managed to get an assault weapon.  How many more people have to die before you buy a clue?

Well people will always be able to get a weapon...what about people that have a gun then get on these powerful mood altering drugs and go nuts... their weapon was legal...ssri medication can make anyone into a killer or a suicide..do something about them !

2seaoat

All those people on this forum who have attacked PP and repeated the lies being told by Republicans can share in this shooting. When politicians lie, and fools try to legitimize those lies, you know some stupid is going to act.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So can't wait to pass out the guilt....sorry, tell it to God if you ever see him...he may feel surprisingly different about abortion...the SCOTUS, SCROTUM probably very similar in his estimation

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So can't wait to pass out the guilt....sorry, tell it to God if you ever see him...he may feel surprisingly different about abortion...the SCOTUS, SCROTUM probably very similar in his estimation

Better not bug him. He's busy infecting thre-year-olds with bone cancer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum