Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need to do unthinkable things.....Trump

+2
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

We are going to have to look at mosques. We should have a lot of systems to track Muslims.....I most certainly will implement it......it would be good management.....you would sign them up at different places......good management to put a national registry of one religion..........holy chit.....it is time for brave Americans to flush these cowards down the sewer where they belong.

Religious specific ID cards........the canary just died.

2seaoat

Trump campaign has not tried to back track. They are playing the race and religion card to perfection to appeal to the Republican base. I will never vote for my party again if tomorrow there is not clear rejection of Trump's words today. I will actively campaign against anybody who does not reject this idea that Americans of Muslim descent must register to a database. I cannot imagine how we have allowed stupid fearful cowards to have the national stage. What a sad night for America.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We need to do unthinkable things.....Trump ?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-FUyWaHAWBY0%2FU_6_rBG2qfI%2FAAAAAAAACOY%2FKjNzXxbpk94%2Fs1600%2Fshariasticker

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We need to do unthinkable things.....Trump ?u=http%3A%2F%2Flibertyunyielding.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F07%2Fpoll-on-sharia-law-in-US

Markle

Markle

[quote="2seaoat"]Trump campaign has not tried to back track.   They are playing the race and religion card to perfection to appeal to the Republican base.  I will never vote for my party again if tomorrow there is not clear rejection of Trump's words today.  I will actively campaign against anybody who does not reject this idea that Americans of Muslim descent must register to a database.   I cannot imagine how we have allowed stupid fearful cowards to have the national stage.  What a sad night for America.[/quote

That was January 20, 2009.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Such reasonable people....
We need to do unthinkable things.....Trump ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fadinakutnicki.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F05%2F9010b-radical-islam-shariah-lawoppression-battaile-politics-1367823608

2seaoat

Your fear and prejudice is real. You are scared. I am sorry I cannot help you be a courageous man, and that your fears have frozen your rational mind. I cannot at times make my grandchildren not be frightened about some irrational fear. I expect that from a child. I just do not understand a full grown man being so frightened. I get it. You saw some horrible things in Viet Nam and it has changed you because I cannot imagine those beautiful grandparents teaching your mother that type of hate and prejudice. What happened T. When did you become a broken man scared of diversity and other human beings who are different than you?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What part of WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE M/E DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND ? GEEZE ...

Markle

Markle

Few things are better than having a leader who rule out NOTHING when confronting an enemy.

Semi-retired President Obama's philosophy is to tell the world everything you will NOT do and give the world a schedule for everything you will do.

President Obama's methodology identical to if General Eisenhower had telegraphed the complete plans for the D-Day Invasion. So Germany could save as many of their lives as possible.

President Obama would undoubtedly expect that Adolph Hitler would have also given a month or so notice that he was going to launch the last ditch Battle of th Bulge.

2seaoat

A leader who rules out anything......now that is funny. How about an entire party who rules out peace and cutting the military budget. Now that is funny. Fear is so easy to sell to cowards. However, Americans are not stupid and they are not cowards. Your party will lose again and I only hope to live to see how sweet is was to see you whine for eight years......cowards and whiners.....a combination which will make Butchmeup proud.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:We are going to have to look at mosques.   We should have a lot of systems to track Muslims.....I most certainly will implement it......it would be good management.....you would sign them up at different places......good management to put a national registry of one religion..........holy chit.....it is time for brave Americans to flush these cowards down the sewer where they belong.      

Why not make Muslims wear a red crescent on the outside of their clothing? This worked for Hitler with German Jews before they were herded off to concentration camps when WWII started.

We need to do unthinkable things.....Trump Jewish-couple

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:We are going to have to look at mosques.   We should have a lot of systems to track Muslims.....I most certainly will implement it......it would be good management.....you would sign them up at different places......good management to put a national registry of one religion..........holy chit.....it is time for brave Americans to flush these cowards down the sewer where they belong.      

Why not make Muslims wear a red crescent on the outside of their clothing? This worked for Hitler with German Jews before they were herded off to concentration camps when WWII started.

We need to do unthinkable things.....Trump Jewish-couple

Could we at least make them wear red bomb vests ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am sure these guys could use some reinforcements...

We need to do unthinkable things.....Trump ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51A7hx5mYoL

2seaoat

One American a week dies from terrorist here in America and all over the world. Are you really that afraid T? I mean really, you can be as rational as any person on this forum. Almost three hundred million Americans and once a week we lose one to cowardly terrorists, and our response is to kill a 100k civilians, see 6k american kids die, and flush five trillion down the toilet, and you think this Sybil approach to the problems of this world make sense? I know you know better.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Tell it to the French....

2seaoat

I don't have to tell it to the French. They did not lose 6k American kids or spend 5 trillion of my grandchildren's wealth......no, the French have zero to do with a rational response to terrorism. Some Americans died in France....the one a week average continues.......being rational does not condone terrorism or it does not mean not being vigilant.....it means stopping irrational hate which rationalizes dropping bombs on civilians.....and spending our grandchildren's inheritance.......sorry the French do not need America to justify more killings....they need strength.....which they have shown. They have gone back to regular lives and the joy of living as free people. The terrorist did not win in France......now America....where fear has gripped us and a leading candidate of the Republican Party wants to create a database of certain religious beliefs.....we have lost the war on terrorism when these butchmeups open their mouths.

2seaoat

Morning Joe which has been feeding the irrational fear of Muslims....we will see in the morning if they own up to their part in this tragedy.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I don't have to tell it to the French.  They did not lose 6k American kids or spend 5 trillion of my grandchildren's wealth......no, the French have zero to do with a rational response to terrorism.   Some Americans died in France....the one a week average continues.......being rational does not condone terrorism or it does not mean not being vigilant.....it means stopping irrational hate which rationalizes dropping bombs on civilians.....and spending our grandchildren's inheritance.......sorry the French do not need America to justify more killings....they need strength.....which they have shown.  They have gone back to regular lives and the joy of living as free people.  The terrorist did not win in France......now America....where fear has gripped us and a leading candidate of the Republican Party wants to create a database of certain religious beliefs.....we have lost the war on terrorism when these butchmeups open their mouths.

No, but we are on the verge thanks to the policies of your beloved semi-retired President Obama.

What is your definition for "butchmeups". Like little kids, you seem to make up your own words.

2seaoat

What is your definition for "butchmeups". Like little kids, you seem to make up your own words.

Children have more sense than your Neocon ILk and the definition of Butchmeup is Lindsey Graham the cheerleader for the MIC and using military force who consistently in any situation puts the military option as the first option.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Such reasonable people....
We need to do unthinkable things.....Trump ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fadinakutnicki.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F05%2F9010b-radical-islam-shariah-lawoppression-battaile-politics-1367823608

Maybe that'll teach those other infidel bitches not to go to the toilet.
Mohammed held it in so they should too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But let's not jump to any conclusions,  teo.  Maybe she not only intended to use a toilet,  but she's a lesbian who eats pork barbecue too.  Then I think you'll have to agree that it would be more justifiable.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:What is your definition for "butchmeups". Like little kids, you seem to make up your own words.

Children have more sense than your Neocon ILk and the definition of Butchmeup is Lindsey Graham the cheerleader for the MIC and using military force who consistently in any situation puts the military option as the first option.

Why would you call Lindsey Graham a word you made up?

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:What is your definition for "butchmeups". Like little kids, you seem to make up your own words.

Why would you call Lindsey Graham a word you made up?

Because he's a dorkapotomus.

2seaoat

I borrowed the term. It was used in regard to Graham prior to my use......it is a term that is succinct and accurate.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I borrowed the term.  It was used in regard to Graham prior to my use......it is a term that is succinct and accurate.

How is a made up word's definition, succinct and accurate?

Step up 2seaoat, what does the word mean? You seem extremely attached to the word to now be able to tell us your meaning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum