Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is President Obama Delusional? O'Reilly and Fox News are at the TOP OF THEIR GAME!

+2
Hospital Bob
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

O'Reilly and Fox News are at the TOP OF THEIR GAME! First Greg Gutfeld and now, unsurprisingly, Bill O'Reilly.

TALKING POINTS MEMO
Is President Obama Delusional?
By: Bill O'ReillyNovember 16, 2015

History will record that the two biggest deficits of the Obama administration were the failure to create a robust economy and the president's retreat from the terrorist battlefield.

For years, Talking Points has been telling you the Obama administration has no strategy to defeat the ISIS threat.

Random bombing is not going to do it and every honest military analyst knows that.

But President Obama somehow does not seem to understand that the civilized world is losing the fight against ISIS.

Just nine hours before the Paris attack this was broadcast:

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, ABC NEWS ANCHOR: “ISIS is gaining strength, aren't they?”

BARACK OBAMA: “I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them.”

Obviously that is not true. The United States and its allies have not contained ISIS. They are a threat worldwide. They continue to kill people with impunity.

Nevertheless, the president is unrepentant and unwilling to admit that his strategy has failed even though some in his own party take exception.

SEN. DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CA): “I’ve never been more concerned. I read the intelligence faithfully. ISIL is not contained. ISIL is expanding. They just put out a video saying it’s their intent to attack this country. And I think we have to be prepared.”

http://www.billoreilly.com/b/Is-President-Obama-Delusional/-598716687614939648.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
For years, Talking Points has been telling you

I've often wondered something when I watch that tv show. Why does he always refer to himself in the third person as "talking points"?  lol

2seaoat

Delusional........now that is funny. Bill should give us a choice.....because troops are not part of it, and 75% of Americans share the President's delusion.....no boots on the ground. Now Bill give us the options.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

I've often wondered something when I watch that tv show. Why does he always refer to himself in the third person as "talking points"?lol

That's a segment of his show. It would be no different had he said that "The Factor" has been telling you. He has scores of guests and always has someone to critique his Talking Points after the segment. So that guest is also part of Talking Points.

Not to worry, I understand why this was your only route, everything else he said is 100 percent accurate.

polecat

polecat

[quote="Markle"][quote="Bob"]
Markle wrote:

He has scores of guests and always has someone to critique his Talking Points after the segment.  So that guest is also part of Talking Points.

Saying ''You are absolutely right Bill'' is not critiquing his talking points.
Watch tonight I bet you hear it.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

He has scores of guests and always has someone to critique his Talking Points after the segment.  So that guest is also part of Talking Points.

Watch The Factor regularly and you'll be surprised how much more enlightened you'll be in a short period of time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Watch The Factor regularly and you'll be surprised how much more enlightened you'll be in a short period of time.

Damn right.  I remember how "enlightening" this was.  lol

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o%E2%80%99reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat,

watch this.  lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider the possibility that Obama, a master politician, is purposefully understating any reactionary boots-on-the-ground unilateral action by the US in response to ISIS --- knowing full well he needs strong support for such intervention by the American public. Could be he's acting quiet, hoping we become enraged.

Or he's waiting for a real coalition of armies to form so we're not going it alone once again --- losers that we are.

Maybe we should just send Christy, Butch-me-up and McCain to do the hard fighting ... LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:

That was a very revealing clip, Bob. Bill O'Reilly is a pathological liar, as this clip proves. Semi-demented poster Markle drinks in every word O'Reilly utters.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

O'Reilly and Fox News are at the TOP OF THEIR GAME!

Here is their game:

Is President Obama Delusional?  O'Reilly and Fox News are at the TOP OF THEIR GAME! FoxSheep

Markle

Markle

What fun!

EIGHT posts from Progressives and NONE brave enough to refer to the subject.

I am so UN-surprised!

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

I watch it quite often for the laughs, it is 1 of the funniest shows on TV. I like to catch the beginning to see what has Loofah mans panties in a knot today.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

I watch it quite often for the laughs, it is 1 of the funniest shows on TV. I like to catch the beginning to see what has Loofah mans panties in a knot today.

You prove that it is impossible for you to prove his points wrong so, typical of you and your comrades, you resort to childish behavior.

Is President Obama Delusional?  O'Reilly and Fox News are at the TOP OF THEIR GAME! Socratestoo

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I certainly do not waste my time watching Bill O'Reilly. Whatever happened to his wife-beating scandal, anyway?

Bill O'Reilly accused of choking his ex-wife, dragging her down the stairs

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-bill-oreilly-accused-of-physically-assaulting-his-ex-wife-2015-5.

O'Reilly must be a real scumbag, off-camera.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I certainly do not waste my time watching Bill O'Reilly. Whatever happened to his wife-beating scandal, anyway?

Bill O'Reilly accused of choking his ex-wife, dragging her down the stairs.

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-bill-oreilly-accused-of-physically-assaulting-his-ex-wife-2015-5.

O'Reilly must be a real scumb8g, off-camera.

Another cute diversion.

But I do enjoy your wiggling. You have nothing to refute my post though do you? I do love it!

Is President Obama Delusional?  O'Reilly and Fox News are at the TOP OF THEIR GAME! LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum