Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HISTORY MADE! Semi-retired President Obama ADMITS HE WAS WRONG...BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WATCH ENOUGH TV NEWS!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

HISTORY MADE!  Semi-retired President Obama ADMITS HE WAS WRONG... BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WATCH ENOUGH CABLE TV NEWS!

During his boring, lackluster end of year press conference President Obama said he was wrong in his interpretation of how American's felt after the massive terrorist attack in San Bernardino.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4667263931001/obama-admits-he-was-slow-to-respond-to-terror-fears/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

The New York Times, revised a story about the presser to DELETE this quote it had included earlier.  "In his meeting with the coolumnistss, Mr. Obama indicated that he did not see enough cable television to fully appreciate the anxiety after the attacks in Paris and San Bernardino."  Showing again how the far left publications works hard to clean up after this president.

No visit was planned to San Bernardino  by the president.  Then, after the public uproar he is going make a grand sacrifice and stop on his way to Hawaii.   WHAT A GUY!

President Obama lives in his own imaginary academia world where everything is as President Obama imagines them to be, and NOT as they are.

How many times has President Obama said that ISIS was either a JV team or on their heels, or are being defeated.  TODAY he says they (ISIS) will continue to kill.  Which is it?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am going out for an ice cream and a pulled pork sandwich while I can still get one....

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

How many times has President Obama said that ISIS was either a JV team or on their heels, or are being defeated.  TODAY he says they (ISIS) will continue to kill.  Which is it?

All of the above.

Terrorist attacks like we've seen in Paris and San Bernandino are weapons of the weak and desperate.

2seaoat

No sane person can fully apprehend being anxious and scared about a bee attack or a terrorist attack. I once knew a really tough guy who would freak out over a spider. He once was in a bar which was being robbed by to gunman who went up to each patron at the bar and asked for their wallet as they stuck a gun in their faces......my friend said F you......the gunman said I am going to blow your f'ing head off.....he calmly replies....you don't hear real well......F you.

This same guy would literally run to the corner of a room if he saw a spider. Now most of us could not comprehend this guy being that scared of a spider....it was beyond our comprehension, so I get President Obama.....the American people have become so wussified by being afraid of basically the same fatalities as bee stings.....it is almost impossible to comprehend by a rational person.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:

[...]

This same guy would literally run to the corner of a room if he saw a spider.  Now most of us could not comprehend this guy being that scared of a spider....it was beyond our comprehension, so I get President Obama.....the American people have become so wussified by being afraid of basically the  same fatalities as bee stings.....it is almost impossible to comprehend by a rational person.

Do you deny that Los Angeles closing all their schools because of an email was a terrorist attack.

2seaoat

Do you deny that Los Angeles closing all their schools because of an email was a terrorist attack.

Yes. We have slithered down to the panic mode. NY did not. A couple kids call in a get out of school threat and people over react.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Do you deny that Los Angeles closing all their schools because of an email was a terrorist attack.

Yes.  We have slithered down to the panic mode.  NY did not.  A couple kids call in a get out of school threat and people over react.

The email came from Germany. Did the message achieve the goal of terrorists?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum