Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sal and bds: You thought an old dog couldn't learn new musical tricks.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ordinarily that's probably true.  But sometimes not.
This is a group of mostly Austrian musicians based in Germany who call themselves AudioDamn.   And today is the release of this new single called "Radar".
Me likum.
The kid's falsetto voice won't impress you for the first minute of this.  But beginning at about the 2nd minute,  it all falls into place including his voice and the other guitar player's falsetto harmony.
But I will say this,  I have never seen a frontman for a band be as homely looking as this (he could play the lead in the remake of Revenge of the Nerds).  lol   But who cares if they can make good music.

http://www.today.com/video/audiodamn-rock-the-fourth-hour-with-single-radar-564351043575

Last edited by Bob on 11/11/2015, 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
But I will say this,  I have never seen a frontman for a band be as homely looking as this

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now wait a minute.  This dude looks like what Elton John would look like if he'd become a welterweight boxer.  Looks like he's been punched in the face a few times already...

Sal and bds:  You thought an old dog couldn't learn new musical tricks. Balls10

BUT,  I swear this one could play Revenge of the Nerds without needing any costume or makeup.  All he would need is a pocket protector loaded with pens and pencils in the front pocket of that geeky shirt he's wearing...

Sal and bds:  You thought an old dog couldn't learn new musical tricks. Audiod11

However,  looks can be deceiving...

Sal and bds:  You thought an old dog couldn't learn new musical tricks. Trumph12

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum