Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FBI Expands Hillary Clinton Email Investigation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Could Donald Trump be right about Hillary?

FBI steps up interviews in Clinton email probe
Questions focus on whether State officials improperly sent classified material.
By Rachael Bade
11/10/15 05:14 AM EST

Even as Hillary Clinton tries to put questions about her private email server behind her, the FBI has stepped up inquiries into the security of the former secretary of state's home-made email system and how aides communicated over email, POLITICO has learned.

The FBI’s recent moves suggest that its inquiry could have evolved from the preliminary fact-finding stage that the agency launches when it receives a credible referral, according to former FBI and Justice Department officials interviewed by POLITICO.
Story Continued Below

“This sounds to me like it’s more than a preliminary inquiry; it sounds like a full-blown investigation,” said Tom Fuentes, former assistant director of the FBI. “When you have this amount of resources going into it …. I think it’s at the investigative level.”

The FBI declined to respond to questions about the scope of its ongoing work.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/hillary-clinton-email-fbi-probe-215630#ixzz3r7j4yldo

Sal

Sal

http://tinyurl.com/n7vxzvm

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:http://tinyurl.com/n7vxzvm

Once again my far left Progressive good friend Salinsky has...

FBI Expands Hillary Clinton Email Investigation   Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

Sal

Sal

How many threads have you started regarding Hillary's emails, Ol' Man Markle?

How many have PeeDawg and random internet guy started?

I don't know the answers to those questions, but combined I would have to guess it numbers close to 100.

And, what has resulted from all of that, Ol' Man Markle?

Nothing.

Save your graphic for your next thread concerning Hillary's emails.

It's quite apropos to the subject matter.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Salinsky wrote:How many threads have you started regarding Hillary's emails, Ol' Man Markle?

I don't know the answers to those questions, but combined I would have to guess it numbers close to 100.

Try 227.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pensacoladiscussion+clinton+email+site:pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Our forum republicans can't even name one policy that they support, though they can create 227 threads about Clinton's emails.

The term 'low information voters' comes to mind.

Salinsky wrote:How many threads have you started regarding Hillary's emails, Ol' Man Markle?

Nothing.

You're the moron who said there was no investigation and it is now FULL BLOWN. HAHAHAH sucks for you momma is going to prison.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:

Try 227.

Far out.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:
You're the moron who said there was no investigation and it is now FULL BLOWN. HAHAHAH sucks for you momma is going to prison.

No, moron.

I said that Hillary is not the target of the investigation.

That remains true.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hillary will go to prison AFTER the entire administration of George W. Bush is jailed for sleeping through the 9/11 attacks and then orchestrating an invasion of a country which had nothing to do with those attacks.

The elder Bush's memoir is being released and he is calling out the likes of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld for being the scoundrels we always knew they were. Of course, Dumbya is complicit for letting those two control his administration the way they did.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

What's funny is Obama will pardon her, but it won't make a difference because it RUINS her run for the WH.

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Hillary will go to prison AFTER the entire administration of George W. Bush is jailed for sleeping through the 9/11 attacks and then orchestrating an invasion of a country which had nothing to do with those attacks.

The elder Bush's memoir is being released and he is calling out the likes of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld for being the scoundrels we always knew they were. Of course, Dumbya is complicit for letting those two control his administration the way they did.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

No, moron.

I said that Hillary is not the target of the investigation.

That remains true.

Are you really that gullible?

Markle

Markle

Nothing.

The investigation of Hillary Clinton and the crimes she committed is ramping up. That a different topic. I know you like to keep informed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:The investigation of Hillary Clinton and the crimes she committed is ramping up.  That a different topic.  I know you like to keep informed.

FBI Expands Hillary Clinton Email Investigation   Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v[/quote]

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Glad to see that you finally openly acknowledge that the expanding FBI investigation is on Hillary Clinton.

Of course, criminal investigations of the Clinton's simply part of their overall charm is it not?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Are you really that gullible?

228 awaits.

Hahahahaha ....

Markle

Markle

FBI is now going directly to the agencies who originated the emails on Hillary Clinton's illegal server to see what the classification was initially.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:FBI is now going directly to the agencies who originated the emails on Hillary Clinton's illegal server to see what the classification was initially.

Markle, you and your fellow village idiots have created 227 threads about Clinton's emails.

Can you name any policy that you support?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:FBI is now going directly to the agencies who originated the emails on Hillary Clinton's illegal server to see what the classification was initially.

Markle, you and your fellow village idiots have created 227 threads about Clinton's emails.

Can you name any policy that you support?

Yes, that keeping and transmitting Top Secret, Classified, Confidential information over your own private internet server is a violation law and is treason.

I do love your bold admission of your desperation through your constant name calling without any substantiating information.

Keep up the good work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum