Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A video for Teo

+3
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A video for Teo Empty A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 7:44 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you've ever thought all queers are effeminate sissies,  you need to learn about Ronnie Kray.  This upcoming movie will educate you.

2A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 8:41 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Why Teo I ain't a gangsta....I won't be  posting much for a while. I had a hard landing on my bike Saturday and got a  nice ambulance ride. The  Ocaloosa medical people were very nice. So since I am in a sling I am typing with one left hand...you never expect that some farm tractor might sling off some axle grease where it would find your tires....

A video for Teo Hurt10]

see all better...the bleeding stopped....looks like Ohio...lol

3A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 8:46 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dang,  teo.  I'm sorry it happened.  Hope you heal quickly.

4A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 8:50 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Dang,  teo.  I'm sorry it happened.  Hope you heal quickly.
Thanks I plan to...I hope Harley doesn't take forever fixing my bike....FHP said my bike slid 250 ft...wound up in a parking lot...
A video for Teo Img_1710

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 10/26/2015, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

5A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 8:55 am

OWIE! There's a better way to shave your legs, Teo. Laughing Heal well.

6A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 8:56 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:OWIE!  There's a better way to shave your legs, Teo. Laughing   Heal well.  

that's my right arm..lol..

7A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 8:58 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
SheWrites wrote:OWIE!  There's a better way to shave your legs, Teo. Laughing   Heal well.  

that's my right arm..lol..

You can see why I did not stay in the medical field. Laughing Laughing

8A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 9:12 am

Wow... sorry. Road rash is really painful... glad it wasn't worse.

9A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 9:21 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I hope I don't have to sell the bike to pay the medical bill. They don't have medical coverage on bikes in Florida so I got to depend on ABC medicare and I have never had to use it for an accident. That's a joke of course..I won't sell my bike...

10A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 9:28 am

Just call Canwe, Suem, and Howe. End of troubles!

11A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 9:31 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:Just call Canwe, Suem, and Howe. End of troubles!

Yeah I will get the grease analyzed and sue the manufacturer for making it slick...lol.

12A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 11:27 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Treat the road rash for what it is....a burn. It will ooze continually. Keep gauze on it not the non-stick stuff. The gauze will debried your wound daily and heal quicker. Before removing gauze soak with peroxide and warm water.

13A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 11:52 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Treat the road rash for what it is....a burn. It will ooze continually. Keep gauze on it not the non-stick stuff. The gauze will debried your wound daily and heal quicker. Before removing gauze soak with peroxide and warm water.
thanks Joani for the information after my daughter change the dressing the second time yesterday I told her just to leave it uncovered I don't know if that's a bad thing or not I hope I don't catch one those flesh eating bugs ha ha.

14A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 11:58 am

Sal

Sal

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy.

15A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 12:01 pm

Vikingwoman

Could have been worse,Teo. You were lucky it wasn't.

16A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 12:07 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:Could have been worse,Teo. You were lucky it wasn't.

Well I have damage in places that won't have pictures...lol but yeah I was lucky and have had lots of help from friends and family.

17A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 12:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well I have damage in places that won't have pictures...lol but yeah I was lucky and have had lots of help from friends and family.

Good thing. I'm not identifying any more body parts. Laughing Razz

Did they give you some fun meds that make you post crazy posts? We're waiting!

18A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 12:22 pm

dumpcare

Glad you're ok Teo.

19A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 12:25 pm

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:
Did they give you some fun meds that make you post crazy posts?  

Do you know who you're talking to?

20A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 12:54 pm

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Could have been worse,Teo. You were lucky it wasn't.

You need to give up the things of your youth. Senior citizens and motorcycles don't go together.

21A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 12:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Teto....need to keep the skin dry and pink. You need to prevent eschar formation.

22A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 12:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Good thing.  I'm not identifying any more body parts.  Laughing Razz

Did they give you some fun meds that make you post crazy posts?  We're waiting!  

They tried but I wouldn't even get a tetanus shot. The tech that picked out the gravel and cleaned the wounds blew on them as he poured on the iodine...that actually helped..who knew ?...I must fess up though...I couldn't sleep at all because of the pain and Lisa12 and others suggested OTC Advil 200mg.. So I had my grandson bring me some and they did help a little...I understand why people take medicine but I don't trust it. I was offered lortab, bactofen and Mobic but declined those...Maybe I should have used tequila.....still might..those Advil barely touch it....lol

23A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 1:08 pm

Joanie probably knows better the medical reasons why but here's my .02

Take Benadryl. The antihistamines calm the skin irritation and will make you sleep. Win/win. Won't heal you but it does take the edge of a sunburn so why not a road burn.

24A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 1:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SheWrites wrote:Joanie probably knows better the medical reasons why but here's my .02

Take Benadryl.  The antihistamines calm the skin irritation and will make you sleep.  Win/win.  Won't heal you but it does take the edge of a sunburn so why not a road burn.

We do drugs every night....we tried to go cold turkey but we were awake all night. Our drug addiction is Tylenol PM. We do occasionally switch off with Advil PM.

25A video for Teo Empty Re: A video for Teo 10/26/2015, 1:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:Joanie probably knows better the medical reasons why but here's my .02

Take Benadryl.  The antihistamines calm the skin irritation and will make you sleep.  Win/win.  Won't heal you but it does take the edge of a sunburn so why not a road burn.

Thanks but I am passed needing anything else...I hope there's not a next time but if there is I might try it..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum