Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/24/2015, 4:00 pm

2seaoat

Boards and I are going to have fun all NBA season and as usual.....well the record speaks for itself. First, game without any uncertainty......the Bulls by eight. They are a vastly superior team than the Cavs. The Bulls healthy will be hard to beat. A few folks are not healthy, but the Cavs are not going to finish third or lower in the East this year. Look for the Bucks to be a factor, Washington, Toronto, and Atlanta. I see it Bulls, Bucks, Cavs, Atlanta, Washington, and Toronto. The East will give the West a challenge this year. Much better teams and some of the West teams are not as good as advertised. Spurs, Houston, and Golden State in the West, with an eye on NO where the best player in the NBA is Currently preparing for his mvp year.

2CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/26/2015, 11:03 am

2seaoat

Come on and get a piece of Seaoat.....what say you on the season opener?

3CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/26/2015, 8:15 pm

2seaoat

I cannot wait.

4CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/27/2015, 7:01 am

2seaoat

I will not get to watch the first half......the second half is what matters......on vacation?

5CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/27/2015, 10:35 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

There won't be much to see until the NBA Finals.  LeBron has the East locked down for at least another three to five years.  The only thing of interest during that time will be to see who emerges to face the Cavs out of the West.

6CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/27/2015, 4:10 pm

2seaoat

Very Happy

7CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/27/2015, 10:32 pm

2seaoat

No Surprise. Love played a good game. James chokes at the end as Gasol just made James look like a Junior High player with a block with less than five seconds. I liked Loves play and he will add a great deal to the Cavs, but not enough to get by the Bulls.

8CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/27/2015, 11:05 pm

Cavs lose lol

9CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/27/2015, 11:20 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Did the Cavs lose ? I think I saw that.....that means the Bulls won.

10CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/27/2015, 11:21 pm

2seaoat

Cavs lose lol

They are a good team. I think we will know by Christmas how the East will shake out. I am watching Golden State and Curry is fricking amazing. The three point shot is taking over the game.

James would be the third best player on the Pelican/Golden State game as Curry is amazing and Anthony Davis is simply the best Center in the NBA, but can play like a point guard. The cavs will not be a top eight team in the regular season.....they are good, but there is some amazing talent in the NBA.

Curry has 22 points in the first quarter with a couple minutes left. Clearly the best player in the NBA.

11CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/27/2015, 11:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Cavs lose lol

They are a good team.  I think we will know by Christmas how the East will shake out.  I am watching Golden State and Curry is fricking amazing.  The three point shot is taking over the game.

James would be the third best player on the Pelican/Golden State game as Curry is amazing and Anthony Davis is simply the best Center in the NBA, but can play like a point guard.  The cavs will not be a top eight team in the regular season.....they are good, but there is some amazing talent in the NBA.

Curry has 22 points in the first quarter with a couple minutes left.  Clearly the best player in the NBA.

I love Curry....so does my granddaughter.

12CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 1:18 pm

2seaoat

I love Curry....so does my granddaughter

He scored 40 effortlessly and they beat a much improved NO team with the player who will challenge him for MVP all season. Great game.

13CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 1:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I love Curry....so does my granddaughter

He scored 40 effortlessly and they beat a much improved NO team with the player who will challenge him for MVP all season.  Great game.

24 in the first quarter.

14CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 1:44 pm

Sal

Sal

Why would anyone be watching the NBA in October?

15CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 1:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A love for the game.

16CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 1:52 pm

2seaoat

Why would anyone be watching the NBA in October?

I try to watch every Bull game. I used to attend the Bull games in person, and would do the same now, but I live over two and a half hours away from Chicago. I am a basketball fan. We sometimes just show up on a Friday at the local high school to watch games. I love the college game, but my true love is to see the best play the game. I also will start playing fan duel basketball. I think with my knowledge I can actually finish in the money on one of my bets. I have lost thirty dollars playing fantasy baseball and football......too much information for me to intelligently pick my team......basketball at the NBA level.....different animal.

17CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 1:57 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:A love for the game.

Oh, I love the game.

But, for a true lover of the game, there are better things to watch in October ...

... like nationally-televised University of Kentucky opening night basketball practice with over 20,000 in attendance, ...

... or, nationally-televised University of Kentucky basketball NBA showcase, ...

... or, nationally-televised University of Kentucky blue-white scrimmage with over 15,000 in attendance.

Ahhhh, ...

... it's good to be a citizen of Big Blue Nation.

18CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 2:08 pm

2seaoat

Another disappointing year at KY.......I am glad a couple years ago that KY fans got a winner. College ball is fun.

19CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 2:42 pm

Sal

Sal

Elite eight, Final Four, National Championship, Flame Out, Championship Runner-up, Final Four ...

... it's good to enjoy so much "disappointment".

Spin it, Oats!

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

20CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 2:44 pm

2seaoat

Last year was fun for me.....another Seaoat no spin zone prediction.

21CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 3:14 pm

The spartans got a huge commit from uk. Miles bridges is going to be a mega star. The recruiting tides are changing.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2015/10/3/9440761/miles-bridges-recruiting-michigan-state-five-star-prospect

22CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 3:17 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:The spartans got a huge commit from uk. Miles bridges is going to be a mega star. The recruiting tides are changing.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2015/10/3/9440761/miles-bridges-recruiting-michigan-state-five-star-prospect

They got one??

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ....

23CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 3:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:A love for the game.

Oh, I love the game.

But, for a true lover of the game, there are better things to watch in October ...

... like nationally-televised University of Kentucky opening night basketball practice with over 20,000 in attendance, ...

... or, nationally-televised University of Kentucky basketball NBA showcase, ...

... or, nationally-televised University of Kentucky blue-white scrimmage with over 15,000 in attendance.

Ahhhh, ...

... it's good to be a citizen of Big Blue Nation.

Dammit I knew I was missing something big.

24CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 3:20 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Last year was fun for me.....another Seaoat no spin zone prediction.

When taking the rest of the field against Kentucky is held up as an example of your stellar prognostication skills ...

... well, let's just say I'm happy about where the program is.

I'm really excited about Skal Labissiere.

He reminds me a lot of Anthony Davis.

25CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY Empty Re: CAVS VS BULLS TUESDAY 10/28/2015, 9:56 pm

2seaoat

The Bulls are playing 11 players and the scoring is balanced. This team is going to be dominate in the league. I really do not see anybody in the East getting near their depth. Lopez looks like a good pick in fantasy. He is going to have twenty five points. The Bulls have 39 threes the Nets zero. The NBA is now a game of the three point shot. The Bulls have seven three shooters in those 11.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum