Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cavs and LeBron are fragile

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Cavs and LeBron are fragile Empty The Cavs and LeBron are fragile 11/23/2014, 12:32 pm

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/lebron-calls-cavs-fragile-and-he-is-correct/ar-BBfjUUV

James has been getting laurels in an incredibly weak East division, and now he is self destructing like Bryant, but at least Bryant can argue a lack of talent. One thing for sure...........Mr. Jordan's legacy is secure and unmatched.

Their chemistry as the season started was very impressive... now there's alot of standing around... especially lebron.

2seaoat

especially lebron.

I think he is in over his head. Kyle is extremely talented and does not take the backseat to anybody, nor understands what an assist is. I heard many critics trash Love because they gave example after example of a star on terrible team never being able to make the transition to a team member on a good team. Now throw in a rookie NBA coach which nobody respects, and you have no deference toward King James. He and Bryant are becoming Prima Donnas of the fifth order. I personally like James and do not respect Bryant or his game. I really do hope they can figure it out because the East cannot get much weaker. There are maybe four decent teams in the East. There are 10 good teams in the west. I have never seen the imbalance so bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum