Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cavs vs Heat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cavs vs Heat Empty Cavs vs Heat 12/25/2014, 7:04 pm

2seaoat

The talking heads never got this figured out. The Heat with Deng are a good team. The Cavs with James are a team with no defense. There are four better teams in the pathetic East, and Atlanta is surprising everybody. The Heat will never get out of the East playoffs. Defense matters.

2Cavs vs Heat Empty Re: Cavs vs Heat 12/25/2014, 7:09 pm

2seaoat

I am really looking forward to the 7pm game with the Bulls against the Lakers. The Laker teammates are all but saying they could win without Kobe. They dominated the best team in basketball without Kobe, and instead of being quiet.......they said what everybody has said about him his entire career.....he needs to pass. The Bulls will play defense, and they define what team plays in the NBA. They are the best team in the NBA as Rose slowly gains his confidence and skills. They will not lose coming out of the East, but Houston and Golden State are the real deal. I have not enjoyed NBA basketball more in ten years.

3Cavs vs Heat Empty Re: Cavs vs Heat 12/25/2014, 7:24 pm

I'm watching as many warrior games as I can... they are really entertaining and playing a high iq team game.

Next time you see them try to focus on draymond... I think if I were building a team her would be my first choice.

He's the closest thing to magic johnson I've seen... at some things he's obviously not going to be as good... but he can literally do it all as needed to help his team win. A guy like kobe will never understand that... he would rather lose than pass up a shot.

4Cavs vs Heat Empty Re: Cavs vs Heat 12/25/2014, 7:52 pm

2seaoat

I hope to be in southern Florida in early January, and I have looked at the Heat schedule to see if I could see a game I would enjoy and I think I will go to the Jan 3 Houston game. I think Houston is probably the team to beat out of the west right now. I picked them in the beginning of the year, but they have made solid additions and have played well without their big. They play the warriors on the road while I am down there so I will probably not get to see them unless I see a buck or bulls home game in feb or march. I am pumped up by the defense and team play I am seeing. I hate everything about Kobe's selfish game and what Anthony has done to the knicks.

5Cavs vs Heat Empty Re: Cavs vs Heat 12/25/2014, 9:00 pm

2seaoat

James will never see another ring unless they can reconstitute the cavs to play defense.  They are terrible.  Deng dominated as he quietly showed what Chicago team ball can do for any team.  He plays tough defense, and he gave  100% and made James just an also ran.  The new era of the NBA is team ball.....the individual stars are taking a back seat to hard effort, defense, and team ball.  Cleveland is a collection of offensive minded players who can hardly play any defense.  Their future is grim, and like Kobe their legacy will be damaged with just offense and gunning.

6Cavs vs Heat Empty Re: Cavs vs Heat 12/25/2014, 10:11 pm

2seaoat

Bulls healthy are the best in the NBA. The lakers without Kobe are a good basketball team. If Kobe could only play team ball and not be such a ball hog, they could make the playoffs. The Bulls are only going to get better as their players recover from injury. They have the deepest bench in the NBA.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum