Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTREMELY URGENT IMPORTANT POLL!!!!

5 posters

Hillary Clinton is...

EXTREMELY URGENT IMPORTANT POLL!!!! I_vote_lcap63%EXTREMELY URGENT IMPORTANT POLL!!!! I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
EXTREMELY URGENT IMPORTANT POLL!!!! I_vote_lcap37%EXTREMELY URGENT IMPORTANT POLL!!!! I_vote_rcap 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal

Sal

You can start referring to her as, Madam President.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:You can start referring to her as, Madam President.

I'll be glad to.  But only if you refer to George W. Bush as Mr. President,  and Markle refers to Barrack Obama as Mr. President. 
So here's the deal.  You and markle say Mr. President Bush/Obama,  and then I'll say Madame President Clinton.
And the second time we all three refer to these individuals we'll continue doing the same.  And so forth and so on.
BUT,  once you or markle forget and fail to do it,  I stop calling her Madame President and start calling you two gumptionless frackfarters.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

I'll be glad to.  But only if you refer to George W. Bush as Mr. President,  and Markle refers to Barrack Obama as Mr. President. 
So here's the deal.  You and markle say Mr. President Bush/Obama,  and then I'll say Madame President Clinton.
And the second time we all three refer to these individuals we'll continue doing the same.  And so forth and so on.
BUT,  once you or markle forget and fail to do it,  I stop calling her Madame President and start calling you two gumptionless frackfarters.

When Dubya was the leader of the free world (gawd help us), my son was a toddler.

When we would watch the State of the Union addresses, my son would ask, "who is that?".

My answer was always, "the leader of our nation".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
When Dubya was...

EXTREMELY URGENT IMPORTANT POLL!!!! Dubya10

Sal

Sal

Do you think that Ol Man Marke or PeeDawg would've taught their children that Obama was the "leader of the nation"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually I'm hoping more than anything this election will come down to Trump vs Clinton.  I'm actually planning to put a Clinton sign on one side of my yard and a Trump sign on the other.

I think our country is following the path of Rome.  Except it won't take several centuries like with Rome,  the world changes much more quickly now.  I think it could actually happen in my lifetime (if by some miracle I live a normal lifespan).
So what I want now is to get some entertainment out of it.  And a Trump vs Clinton campaign would be more exciting than American Idol and  Wrestlemania combined.   That would probably go down in history as the wildest political happening the country has ever witnessed.  And I want to see that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:Do you think that Ol Man Marke or PeeDawg would've taught their children that Obama was the "leader of the nation"?

No,  I have to say you've got em on that one.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think Clinton vs Trump would be akin to the entertainment the Romans got to see during their decline.  Feeding the Christians to the lions.  Except in this case the Christians are probably gonna be feeding you and me to the lions.  lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:

I always refer to the occupant of the White House as President Obama or President Barack Hussein Obama.

I'm not real sure you want to call Hillary Clinton, MADAM. Especially all the things she did for Slick Willie going all the way back to their flower power days.

EXTREMELY URGENT IMPORTANT POLL!!!! Bill-e-hillary-university_zps4s8faigw

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Actually I'm hoping more than anything this election will come down to Trump vs Clinton. 

Me too!

by Salinsky Today at 4:56 am
Do you think that Ol Man Marke or PeeDawg would've taught their children that Obama was the "leader of the nation"?
-----
Yes, my youngest does and she knows he is the worst POTUS ever. The oldest two are adults and can make their own decision

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EXTREMELY URGENT IMPORTANT POLL!!!! Bush61

boards of FL

boards of FL

Obamasucks wrote:by Salinsky Today at 4:56 am
-----
Yes, my youngest does and she knows he is the worst POTUS ever. The oldest two are adults and can make their own decision

Child abuse.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have respect for the office of the President, but I have to say I have zero respect for George W Bush...or any Bush. He attained the office by illegitimate means.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2010/12/06/precedent-and-prologue

"...What made the decision in Bush v. Gore so startling was that it was the work of Justices who were considered, to greater or lesser extents, judicial conservatives. On many occasions, these Justices had said that they believed in the preëminence of states’ rights, in a narrow conception of the equal-protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, and, above all, in judicial restraint. Bush v. Gore violated those principles. The Supreme Court stepped into the case even though the Florida Supreme Court had been interpreting Florida law; the majority found a violation of the rights of George W. Bush, a white man, to equal protection when these same Justices were becoming ever more stingy in finding violations of the rights of African-Americans; and the Court stopped the recount even before it was completed, and before the Florida courts had a chance to iron out any problems—a classic example of judicial activism, not judicial restraint, by the majority..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum