Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Barack Obama has lost the trust of most Americans: a new poll shows that about six in 10 voters think he lies on important issues some or most of the time.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Yep, Fox News. Now if the Progressives wish to discredit this poll, all they have to do is show one from what they consider a more credible site showing that SIXTY PERCENT of voters think President Barack Hussein Obama is truthful on important issues some or most of the time.

Fox Poll: Most Americans Think Obama Lies

President Barack Obama has lost the trust of most Americans: a new poll shows that about six in 10 voters think he lies on important issues some or most of the time.

The Fox News poll found that 37 percent think the president lies "most of the time." Another 24 percent say he lies "some of the time."

Twenty percent say Obama lies "only now and then," and 15 percent say he "never" lies, the survey found.

Read morehttp://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-trust-Fox-poll/2014/04/16/id/566088#ixzz2zO1Mj6Yl

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Yep, Fox News.  Now if the Progressives wish to discredit this poll, all they have to do is show one from what they consider a more credible site showing that SIXTY PERCENT of voters think President Barack Hussein Obama is truthful on important issues some or most of the time.

Fox Poll: Most Americans Think Obama Lies

The Fox News poll found that 37 percent think the president lies "most of the time." Another 24 percent say he lies "some of the time."

Twenty percent say Obama lies "only now and then," and 15 percent say he "never" lies, the survey found.

Read morehttp://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-trust-Fox-poll/2014/04/16/id/566088#ixzz2zO1Mj6Yl

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Uh-huh......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Fox News poll found that 37 percent think the president lies "most of the time."

President Barack Obama has lost the trust of most Americans: a new poll shows that about six in 10 voters think he lies on important issues some or most of the time. Previe10

Technically... since it's sourced from a third party... it might be termed an opinion of a poll. Reminds me of govt #'s.

knothead

knothead

A Fox poll . . . . . . . hmmmmmm . . . . . anyone here have a brain?
The fact that FOX actually published this poll is shameful but not surprising. This man has been subjected to unprecedented attacks from the get go and because our electorate is largely uneducated I completely dismiss these results. Money talks and bullshit walks as the saying goes . . . . . I shudder to think what would have have been if ANY of the the candidates who have run against him in 2008 or 1012 would have have prevailed . . . . . it would be like the difference between ice cream and shit . . . . pick a topic and I would be more than happy to enter a dialogue with you. This is simply one example!

I am for President Obama and what he stands for . . . . .

If 6 out of 10 American believed he lies he wouldn't have been reelected. More Markle shill BS.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:If 6 out of 10 American believed he lies he wouldn't have been reelected. More Markle shill BS.

A very keen observation......

President Barack Obama has lost the trust of most Americans: a new poll shows that about six in 10 voters think he lies on important issues some or most of the time. Haseno10

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:If 6 out of 10 American believed he lies he wouldn't have been reelected. More Markle shill BS.

Earth to Dreamsglore, this is TODAY. As you well know, some of the major scandals which have been exposed, have come to light AFTER his last election. Benghazi was covered up until it hit the fan AFTER the election.

Keep up the good work.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

A very keen observation......

President Barack Obama has lost the trust of most Americans: a new poll shows that about six in 10 voters think he lies on important issues some or most of the time. Haseno10

Truth is really starting to finally eat at the Progressives.

You don't understand. It isn't whether or not he's lied... they have to know he has deep down somewhere...

it's that it doesn't matter.

PkrBum wrote:You don't understand. It isn't whether or not he's lied... they have to know he has deep down somewhere...

it's that it doesn't matter.

I think most of them know he lies. And like you say, they choose to ignore it.

That must have been the frame of mind those working for hitler had, they knew it was wrong, but convinced their selves it was for the good.

I think most Americans know who lies and it's the folks who keep bringing up the Benghazi and IRS stuff.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I think most Americans know who lies and it's the folks who keep bringing up the Benghazi and IRS stuff.

Yeah, you'd be addressing this EXACTLY the same way if a Republican was in the Oval Office.

These are not minor SNAUF's, these are major scandals, each of which could bring down an administration.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum