Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life?

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Telstar
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life?

POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? I_vote_lcap30%POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? I_vote_lcap50%POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? I_vote_lcap20%POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

what say you?

Telstar

Telstar

How about if you love him during the even years and hate him during the odd years?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It is for at least one poster......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's more important for people to realize how bad he has been as a leader and how much he has divided and sent this country into the abyss. All his plan though, he stated it himself that four years wasn't long enough for him to make a change.

2seaoat

President Obama will go down in history as one of America's greatest Presidents. This type of hateful thread makes his legacy even more stunning.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: This type of hateful thread makes his legacy even more stunning.

And I fully expect to burn in hell for it too. Thou shalt not mock the chosen one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:President Obama will go down in history as one of America's greatest Presidents.  

You have to be the only "lifelong republican" in America with that opinion. lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:President Obama will go down in history as one of America's greatest Presidents.   This type of hateful thread makes his legacy even more stunning.

Hardly. Carter is so happy Obama was elected not once, but twice.

It ain't the 1%.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Less than 50% of those voting in a poll say hating or loving obama is not the most important thing about life.

Life must be pretty sad for many.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:It's more important for people to realize how bad he has been as a leader and how much he has divided and sent this country into the abyss. All his plan though, he stated it himself that four years wasn't long enough for him to make a change.

See my post above this one....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

You have to be the only "lifelong republican" in America with that opinion. lol

Closet Dixiecrat.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:It's more important for people to realize how bad he has been as a leader and how much he has divided and sent this country into the abyss. All his plan though, he stated it himself that four years wasn't long enough for him to make a change.

He's divided us more than Romney's 47% remark? Or that nut who said "a woman's reproductive system shuts down when she's been raped."

No baby, like your icon, you just can't seem to get things right.

What's divided us is the blatant racism the white party of "No" has displayed from the day Obama was sworn in.

And the same white racists of your beloved white party of no have just been victimized by our first black president who just cemented the loyalty of the Latino vote in the 2016 elections. Since Karl Roves' math skills (remember how he called the last presidential election?) are so lacking, Latino voters in 2016 will represent 18% of the national electorate. electorate.

No sweetheart, is isn't Obama who divided us. LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:closet Dixiecrat

Uh oh.  lol

The States' Rights Democratic Party (usually called the Dixiecrats) was a short-lived segregationist political party in the United States in 1948. It originated as a breakaway faction of the Democratic Party in 1948, determined to protect what they portrayed as the southern way of life beset by an oppressive federal government,[1] and supporters assumed control of the state Democratic parties in part or in full in several Southern states. The States' Rights Democratic Party opposed racial integration and wanted to retain Jim Crow laws and white supremacy in the face of possible federal intervention. Members were called Dixiecrats. (The term Dixiecrat is a portmanteau of Dixie, referring to the Southern United States, and Democrat.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixiecrat

I thought you were agin racism.  lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Let's be clear...our country...our image, our economy, our morality...was circling the bowl before President Obama took office. He has accomplished much toward a return to fiscal solvency and sanity, with almost no support from the opposite side. In fact, anyone from the GOP that actually tried to support the President was piled on by other members of the GOP, especially the "tea party" faction, like being attacked by a pack of rabid dogs. Lesser men might have crumbled in the face of such opposition and the outright LIES that were being perpetrated against him, but he was steadfast, even when he couldn't get support from some members of his own party. He has NOT divided this country; he has tried to save it from ruin.

"guns and religion"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Utterly astounding. Fully 25% of the folk voting in the poll believe life centers around hating or loving some politician.
Utterly sickening is more like it.

I always choose your most absurd choice.

POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? Th?&id=HN.608018385656873673&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? Th?id=HN.608019205990646964&w=246&h=124&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? Th?&id=HN.608021752908484396&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

POLL:  Is loving or hating Obama the most important thing about life? Th?&id=HN.608021937593845409&w=302&h=300&c=0&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLq0_7k1jk

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum