Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If we're such a rich, wonderful country, why are most of us so poor?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It turned out the American dream is a nightmare!

http://www.alternet.org/economy/how-such-rich-country-managed-have-so-many-poor-people-and-what-we-can-do-about-it?akid=13567.260394.4zC9bG&rd=1&src=newsletter1043909&t=2

The poor in this country live like kings compared to the average poor worldwide.

If they don't like it they should work harder/smarter... if you don't like it you should donate more... or leave.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In other words, you two think the system isn't tilted badly to favor the 1%? Both wages and spendable income have dropped in the last three decades. Explain that please, I'm all ears ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:The poor in this country live like kings compared to the average poor worldwide.

If they don't like it they should work harder/smarter... if you don't like it you should donate more... or leave.

If you actually had a pot to piss in, that would be a funny retort ...

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The poor in this country live like kings compared to the average poor worldwide.

If you actually had a pot to piss in, that would be a funny retort ...

I retired six years ago at 47... so I guess you could say I'm on a fixed income... kinda. You should send me money too.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I hear Germany and Sweden provide excellent welfare benefits.     That's why all the mooslims are headed there.   Perhaps any unhappy Americans would like to join them there.

Bear in mind though if you are a muzzie, you have to fast for 21 hours a day during Ramadan due to the latitude.

(might want to think twice about it if you're a woman though)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum