Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergdahl investigation: no soldiers died because of him

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Markle
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Vikingwoman

Bergdahl was not a traitor or deserter.He never gave up any information under the worst torture imaginable ever. He was simply a disturbed young man who went awol and suffered horribly. He has been lied about and vilified unmercifully. Humans suck!

nn.com/2015/03/25/politics/bowe-bergdahl-charges-decision/index.html

Last edited by Vikingwoman on 9/20/2015, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

He was simply a disturbed young man

Like a great many kids who leave high school to go into their only option....military service....which psychologically is not a good fit...do not be surprised or think this is the exception.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:He was simply a disturbed young man

Like a great many kids who leave high school to go into their only option....military service....which psychologically is not a good fit...do not be surprised or think this is the exception.  

His first choice would have been better....a ballet dancer.

2seaoat

His first choice would have been better....a ballet dancer.

The 1% who actually fights does not have as many ballet dancers, but a large minority of the remainder in the service want shore leave in NY to watch the same. This idea that you are getting the cream of the crop enlisting is proven not really to have been the case in the era of an all volunteer military. At least with the draft you often did have the cream of the crop and a better military.....except those folks got out asap. So Bergdahl probably was one more kid who had no options and proved that the all voluntary experiment has got us in unnecessary wars and screams we need to wind this military thing down to what our founding fathers wanted.

Vikingwoman

There was stuff going on in his unit. Probably killing or mistreating Iraqi civilians. Bergdahl tried to go 19 miles to see the general at another base to talk to him about it. Very bad judgement but no desertion or traitoring.

Viking you out and out lie.

Vikingwoman

I beg your pardon but you are one of the biggest liars on this forum. You and Markle are neck in neck. The Army investigated. The Pentagon confirmed.No soldiers died as a result of looking for Bergdahl. It was simply a lie bolstered by unit members lying on Fox News.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:

There was stuff going on in his unit. Probably killing or mistreating Iraqi civilians. Bergdahl tried to go 19 miles to see the general at another base to talk to him about it. Very bad judgement but no desertion or traitoring.

There were problems at home, I suspect.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Bergdahl was not a traitor or deserter.He never gave up any information under the worst torture imaginable ever. He was simply a disturbed young man who went awol and suffered horribly. He has been lied about and vilified unmercifully. Humans suck!

Please explain that to the family and loved ones of those who were killed and injured while searching for him.

How is it anyone else's fault, other than his own, for how he was treated when he deserted his camp?  He sent all his belongings home then deserted his fellow soldiers.  He believed that he was going to be treated as some sort of hero.  

The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

Mark Thompson @MarkThompson_DC
 June 2, 2014

http://time.com/2809352/bowe-bergdahl-deserter-army-taliban/

I share his fellow soldiers opinion that he be shot.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I beg your pardon but you are one of the biggest liars on this forum. You and Markle are neck in neck. The Army investigated. The Pentagon confirmed.No soldiers died as a result of looking for Bergdahl. It was simply a lie bolstered by unit members lying on Fox News.

THANK YOU! I am honored to be put in a class with the members of his unit who lost friends needlessly searching for this deserter.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:His first choice would have been better....a ballet dancer.

The 1% who actually fights does not have as many ballet dancers, but a large minority of the remainder in the service want shore leave in NY to watch the same.  This idea that you are getting the cream of the crop enlisting is proven not really to have been the case in the era of an all volunteer military.  At least with the draft you often did have the cream of the crop and a better military.....except those folks got out asap.   So Bergdahl  probably was one more kid who had no options and proved that the all voluntary experiment has got us in unnecessary wars and screams we need to wind this military thing down to what our founding fathers wanted.

Sometimes you really are humorous.

PLEASE show us where it is PROVEN that we have a superior fighting force with a draft than with an all volunteer military. Please show us the statistics and other facts proving your allegation.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Bergdahl was not a traitor or deserter.He never gave up any information under the worst torture imaginable ever. He was simply a disturbed young man who went awol and suffered horribly. He has been lied about and vilified unmercifully. Humans suck!

Please explain that to the family and loved ones of those who were killed and injured while searching for him.

How is it anyone else's fault, other than his own, for how he was treated when he deserted his camp?  He sent all his belongings home then deserted his fellow soldiers.  He believed that he was going to be treated as some sort of hero.  

June 2, 2014

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/disillusioned-and-self-deluded-bowe-bergdahl-vanished-into-a-brutal-captivity/2015/09/20/b15a8a8c-5f9b-11e5-b38e-06883aacba64_story.html

From the article:

Coalition forces across eastern Afghanistan altered their operations that summer looking for Bergdahl, exposing soldiers to additional and dangerous missions. That remains a sensitive point, amid allegations from Bergdahl’s fellow soldiers that at least six U.S. troops died because of his actions. Dahl said he examined a variety of evidence, and found nothing that connected the deaths directly to Bergdahl. But the search-and-rescue operations undoubtedly altered security in the region, military officials said, and plunged the units involved into hastily planned missions.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

June 2, 2014

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/disillusioned-and-self-deluded-bowe-bergdahl-vanished-into-a-brutal-captivity/2015/09/20/b15a8a8c-5f9b-11e5-b38e-06883aacba64_story.html

From the article:

Coalition forces across eastern Afghanistan altered their operations that summer looking for Bergdahl, exposing soldiers to additional and dangerous missions. That remains a sensitive point, amid allegations from Bergdahl’s fellow soldiers that at least six U.S. troops died because of his actions. Dahl said he examined a variety of evidence, and found nothing that connected the deaths directly to Bergdahl. But the search-and-rescue operations undoubtedly altered security in the region, military officials said, and plunged the units involved into hastily planned missions.

VERY reliable source, a General...subject to pressure from the White House...and further promotions makes a statement.

I have never wavered that I will believe the grunts from the battle ground before I will ever trust a top General.

Lies like the intel products changed to show ISIL is not gaining strength

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

It should be fairly simple to name the 6 soldiers who allegedly died. I think you and PeeDog need to get to work on this. It will help prove or disprove your thesis.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It should be fairly simple to name the 6 soldiers who allegedly died. I think you and PeeDog need to get to work on this. It will help prove or disprove your thesis.

So, once again...you've got...

Bergdahl investigation: no soldiers died because of him F734476c-103e-4e0b-bffe-35e98e17d5a0_zpswysyucqa

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

So, once again...you've got...

Bergdahl investigation: no soldiers died because of him F734476c-103e-4e0b-bffe-35e98e17d5a0_zpswysyucqa

NOTHING = I HAVE NO ANSWER!!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:NOTHING = I HAVE NO ANSWER!!!

Semi-demented poster Markle runs away yet again.....

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:NOTHING = I HAVE NO ANSWER!!!

Semi-demented poster Markle runs away yet again.....

Away from what?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM, what is "allegedly dead"?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:ZVUGKTUBM, what is "allegedly dead"?

When the Army releases the names of the six soldiers who allegedly died trying to save Bergdahl, and confirms through official channels that this happened, then we will know that it is true. Until then, it is a rumor.

But, I do realize that you have never let truth get in the way of your propaganda, so spin-away.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:ZVUGKTUBM, what is "allegedly dead"?

When the Army releases the names of the six soldiers who allegedly died trying to save Bergdahl, and confirms through official channels that this happened, then we will know that it is true. Until then, it is a rumor.

But, I do realize that you have never let truth get in the way of your propaganda, so spin-away.

They have been released Perhaps that wasn't a news item over at the DailyKOS or your bible, The Nation.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

June 2, 2014

From the article:

VERY reliable source, a General...subject to pressure from the White House...and further promotions makes a statement.

I have never wavered that I will believe the grunts from the battle ground before I will ever trust a top General.  

That is certainly your choice. I'm just explaining to you why you come across as being ignorant in that regard. It is not factually accurate to say that people died in search of Bergdahl because that claim was investigated and determined to be unfounded.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I have never wavered that I will believe the grunts from the battle ground before I will ever trust a top General.  

We live in a free country.... You are welcome to remain as clueless as you choose.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:I have never wavered that I will believe the grunts from the battle ground before I will ever trust a top General.  

We live in a free country.... You are welcome to remain as clueless as you choose.

Yes, you do go out of your way to prove you are totally clueless. THANK YOU!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum